• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
Did I fuck up by accepting this QC? The cyclops is fucked isn't it or is is the angle?..

https://imgur.com/a/Q4sMqH5

the cyclop is tilted, TD got me one like that and i rejected it because of this,and i rejected the second one because the date was totally misaligned.
now waiting for the 3rd one and i feel that TD is angry because he says all ARF are like this, which is not true according to many pics on this thread.
anyway enjoy it mate, and forget about it, worst case you change the crystal.

EwaPanamera

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/19
the cyclop is tilted, TD got me one like that and i rejected it because of this,and i rejected the second one because the date was totally misaligned.
now waiting for the 3rd one and i feel that TD is angry because he says all ARF are like this, which is not true according to many pics on this thread.
anyway enjoy it mate, and forget about it, worst case you change the crystal.

so its non fixable?

mastermachetier

Horology Curious
15/5/17
so its non fixable?

I ended up GLing it because the datea were really nice and I am just going to have the the rest of the stuff aligned when I get it waterproofed. This one has one of the best date fonts I have seen and those are harder to get right then the rest.

EwaPanamera

26/4/19
I ended up GLing it because the datea were really nice and I am just going to have the the rest of the stuff aligned when I get it waterproofed. This one has one of the best date fonts I have seen and those are harder to get right then the rest.

Ahh okay, thanks, going to bring it to a watchsmith I think.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
so its non fixable?

theoretically the cyclop can be removed and reinstalled again but i don't know how the AR is applied, if it is on the underside of the crystal, then it will need to be removed, and it's not worth all that work.
so the best solution in this case is to get a new crystal, Gen or prof or aftermarket from ebay if you can find any

EwaPanamera

26/4/19
theoretically the cyclop can be removed and reinstalled again but i don't know how the AR is applied, if it is on the underside of the crystal, then it will need to be removed, and it's not worth all that work.
so the best solution in this case is to get a new crystal, Gen or prof or aftermarket from ebay if you can find any

I found some on ebay, but they are without the Rolex Crown in the glass, isn't it? And is 30 euro for a crystal not cheap? Should I stick to genuine?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
What is a more budget friendly alternative?

Prof Xtal with black hole.

EDIt: sorry, my point is valid for a sub, not sure if he's manufacturing crystals for DJ41

Last edited:

lee714

15/8/12
Has anyone swapped the bands from jubilee to oyster? And how often do you swap out the band. I am indecisive on which one to choose.

mastermachetier

Horology Curious
15/5/17
Ahh okay, thanks, going to bring it to a watchsmith I think.

After I gl'd my TD told me if i wanted two days before shipping they would have a watchmaker fix the alignment of the rehault and date for me. With that i think I will leave it alone. I am not to bothered by the cypclops i barely noticed after staring at picture for minutes. I am sure that on the wrist it won't mater.

EwaPanamera

26/4/19
After I gl'd my TD told me if i wanted two days before shipping they would have a watchmaker fix the alignment of the rehault and date for me. With that i think I will leave it alone. I am not to bothered by the cypclops i barely noticed after staring at picture for minutes. I am sure that on the wrist it won't mater.

So they fixed it for you? I think I also don't care on wrist but a flawlesser rep is always nicer.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
0e3cf7ad5cf12cb494923b036be0844f.jpg
impressed with this rep. The difference in date thickness between batches seems to be a printing issue. Like ink overflow.

Looks great in the sun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Has anyone ordered from TD the jubilee model and got it shipped lately? If so, where and how long time did it take after payment to get it shipped?

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Has anyone ordered from TD the jubilee model and got it shipped lately? If so, where and how long time did it take after payment to get it shipped?

I have been waiting over a month, for my Blue Jubilee, i think they are struggling to supply