• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

justchillinfambo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/7/19
???

Write to your TD that you want other images because you think the Hour markers are slanted and you want other images.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I have the watch in person. As I stated before it got shipped to me accidentally after I redlit it.

Anyway, the marker seems fine. I thinbk it was just angles. I must say though, it is a challenge to wind. Is it the same with yours? Or for anyone with an ARF DJ41, do you feel the same way?

It's kind of tough. A lot more resistance than the two other reps I got from ZF and DJF.

Reactions: dweller 89

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
I don't know what website you found, but this is their official website, https://www.wristclean.com/,
Also you can search for it right here on the forum and read what our members reviews/opinions.

Thanks! I'm going to order, but I wonder which product should I order? I mostly need to clean the watch head and fluted bezel.
What size of product should I order? Like 4oz size, does it last long?

justchillinfambo

Banned
15/7/19
So I manually changed the date around 1 AM by accident :(

Everything seems to work just fine still, but I'm wondering how much damage I did... anyone have some input?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Btw, does anyone know if Screen spray cleaning and microfiber cloth for MacBook screen works for watch sapphire?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks! I'm going to order, but I wonder which product should I order? I mostly need to clean the watch head and fluted bezel.
What size of product should I order? Like 4oz size, does it last long?

I use the watch cleaner (spray) in a 4oz bottle. I only use it when needed and it should last about 6 months or longer, it all depends how often you use it. Use the lowest priced shipping method to save money. I don't think it is available in Norway or anywhere else in Europe. You can try eBay or Amazon.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
I use the watch cleaner (spray) in a 4oz bottle. I only use it when needed and it should last about 6 months or longer, it all depends how often you use it. Use the lowest priced shipping method to save money. I don't think it is available in Norway or anywhere else in Europe. You can try eBay or Amazon.

It cost 14 dollar / euro for shipping to Norway, also more than what the bottle cost... I would love to have it tho...As I am having a hard time cleaning the fluted bezel,

EwaPanamera

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/19
So I manually changed the date around 1 AM by accident :(

Everything seems to work just fine still, but I'm wondering how much damage I did... anyone have some input?

Can you explain why this is a problem? Interested in this and never heard of this "problem".

Reactions: Tcc13c

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
It cost 14 dollar / euro for shipping to Norway, also more than what the bottle cost... I would love to have it tho...As I am having a hard time cleaning the fluted bezel,

14 dollars/euro for shipping is a lot. Perhaps you should get a bigger bottle if the cost of shipping is the same. The fluted bezel can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush with soapy water. Good luck.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
14 dollars/euro for shipping is a lot. Perhaps you should get a bigger bottle if the cost of shipping is the same. The fluted bezel can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush with soapy water. Good luck.

What kind of soap? I got Zalo as dishwash soap

justchillinfambo

Banned
15/7/19
two questions guys

1) i know it should be water pressure tested to guarantee waterproof but is it ok to just run it under water in the sink while washing hands? not actively dunking it under water

2) is the winding grainy/hard/feels like salt is stuck for anyone else? It's not really smooth for me

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
two questions guys

1) i know it should be water pressure tested to guarantee waterproof but is it ok to just run it under water in the sink while washing hands? not actively dunking it under water

2) is the winding grainy/hard/feels like salt is stuck for anyone else? It's not really smooth for me

1- yes, make a pressure test.
2-the winding in mine is ok. But you need a watchsmith.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
we need a review of the RZF datejust 41 to compare it to the ARF... it is 100 usd cheaper and probably not worse than ARF

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk

Didn’t someone already review it A few months back, the rhodium and clone 3235? Is that the one you mean?

Edit: that was the REF version. Apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
two questions guys

It's the same for me...
I wonder if any watchmaker could fix this ?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
I never heard of Zalo, but any dishwashing soap will do just fine. Just remember not to submerge your watch in the water.

What do you mean? Put my watch in the water completely? I have already done ...

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
What do you mean? Put my watch in the water completely? I have already done ...

Was your watch pressure tested and waterproofed? If yes, you should have no problem putting your watch completely under water. If not, you should stop putting it under water until you have it pressure tested and waterproofed. A watch smith can do this for you.