• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
This isnt my point mate, i agree its not a perfect replica. There is no yellow hue. At all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that, but he was saying that he saw it under natural light and noticed a yellow hue. You replied that there is none, and to demonstrate that point, you are referring to the side by side, however that side by side is under artificial light.

So if you have/have seen the watch in natural light it's a different story, but the side by side doesn't prove that there is no yellow hue.

Not saying he's right and you're wrong. I'm just trying to understand how it is that you guys have a different opinion ;)

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
I get that, but he was saying that he saw it under natural light and noticed a yellow hue. You replied that there is none, and to demonstrate that point, you are referring to the side by side, however that side by side is under artificial light.

So if you have/have seen the watch in natural light it's a different story, but the side by side doesn't prove that there is no yellow hue.

Not saying he's right and you're wrong. I'm just trying to understand how it is that you guys have a different opinion ;)

I have both models, Silver and Grey rhodium. The silver is now in my modder with 3235DW (overlay) and original R crystal
In the silver one there is NO yellow hue. I will post pics when receive it back. I compare it (before I send it to my modder) with the original under natural light, and is very good. This is the reason of modding it with crystal and DW. The Rolex Crystal is very very clear, is possible that the ARF crystal has in the inner side any type of AR.
Member Interaktiv posted some pics of the datejust blue dial modded with original crystal, and you can see the clarity of that.

Reactions: Tcc13c and dom1986

Tobel

6/7/17
I have both models, Silver and Grey rhodium. The silver is now in my modder with 3235DW (overlay) and original R crystal
In the silver one there is NO yellow hue. I will post pics when receive it back. I compare it (before I send it to my modder) with the original under natural light, and is very good. This is the reason of modding it with crystal and DW. The Rolex Crystal is very very clear, is possible that the ARF crystal has in the inner side any type of AR.
Member Interaktiv posted some pics of the datejust blue dial modded with original crystal, and you can see the clarity of that.

Thanks for clarifying mate, appreciated

Reactions: BlackJaguar

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15

Nah of course its all about opinions! And i value it but i am convinced there isnt a yellow hue. Lol

I have had the gen next to my ARF and will post pics next time my mate is round to show you. In as many lights as possible. There aint no yellow hue to my eye.

Tobel

6/7/17
Nah of course its all about opinions! And i value it but i am convinced there isnt a yellow hue. Lol

I have had the gen next to my ARF and will post pics next time my mate is round to show you. In as many lights as possible. There aint no yellow hue to my eye.

Awesome, that'd be fantastic. Thanks mate!

Stribbo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
Jubilee bracelet with fluted bezel.

I have a Gen and with one link removed it weighs 133g, take off 2 more links and you are under 120g so I don’t think it’s miles out with the weight. It’s not a heavy watch.

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Can anyone confirm which DW overlays and/or crystals are compatible with this watch? Could you include a link or reference if you know something works too? Thanks! :D

Rolliearf

14/5/19
This isnt my point mate, i agree its not a perfect replica. There is no yellow hue. At all.

It’s not yellow because you’re looking at the wrong photo. That’s a grey rhodium dial not silver. I said the silver dial is yellow.

Rolliearf

14/5/19

You don’t have a silver dial so what are you talking about

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15

I don’t have the silver dial i have the rhodium dial, see the post above, this guy has both. He also confirms you are infact talking shit, there is no yellow hue, so what are YOU talking about?

Your posts are misleading, most people replying to your cloud coo land imaginary “yellow hue” BS assumed you meant the rhodium dial too, so get off your high horse and wind your neck in Rolliearf

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
It’s not yellow because you’re looking at the wrong photo. That’s a grey rhodium dial not silver. I said the silver dial is yellow.

Hi mate, please post a pic or a link when we can see the yellow hue. Where do you see this hue? In the crystal or in dial?
The silver one also has sunburst effect. Isn't a solid color like white or black.

Last edited:

Rolliearf

14/5/19
I don’t have the silver dial i have the rhodium dial, see the post above, this guy has both. He also confirms you are infact talking shit, there is no yellow hue, so what are YOU talking about?

Your posts are misleading, most people replying to your cloud coo land imaginary “yellow hue” BS assumed you meant the rhodium dial too, so get off your high horse and wind your neck in Rolliearf

Look at the following images: https://imgur.com/a/rlB7k53

What color does that look like to you, it's definitely not silver. The gen never has this color.

This is the gen:

6640061_xxl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GavinPD

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Why do you say this pics are ARF? They are pics from QC

The QC pictures do show a yellow hue, but these are QC pictures which are not the best pics. The picture of the gen is an example of good photography showing the true colors and sunburst effect.

Rolliearf

14/5/19
Watch this video: http://www.trustytime.cc/index.php?m...ducts_id=19932

This is a great rep, but the dial on the silver is not the best. The blue/black/rhodium are pretty much spot on.

I would say if you upgrade the dw, crystal, dial, and hands (in order of importance) then you have a super rep.

If anyone has any tips on where to source these parts then i'm all ears.

Last edited:

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Watch this video: http://www.trustytime.cc/index.php?m...ducts_id=19932

This is a great rep, but the dial on the silver is not the best. The blue/black/rhodium are pretty much spot on.

I would say if you upgrade the dw, crystal, dial, and hands (in order of importance) then you have a super rep.

If anyone has any tips on where to source these parts then i'm all ears.

Sorry, but I am not with you. You insist and you are only giving us pics of sellers or vídeos. Give us pics of a member here with the silver dial. Any? Any real pic?
Have you got the silver dial??? No.

End of history.

Reactions: dom1986