• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I'm more confused now. This datewheel font appears slightly thinner than some really fat ones I've seen before on ARF reps. So are there 2 types of ARF DWs floating around recently?

Nah,on mine dj 24 and 14 are thiner like this on pic,but 26,28,30 and some other numbers are bolder...btw some numbers are thiner and some are bolder,but no problem and for me it is not issue if its well aligned...for me bigger problems are SELs and lugs which is incorect...SELs are not recesed from lugs and lugs isnt like gen shape...
bolder and thiner numbers you can find on gen too

mastercoll

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/4/19
Italy
I'm more confused now. This datewheel font appears slightly thinner than some really fat ones I've seen before on ARF reps. So are there 2 types of ARF DWs floating around recently?

It depends on distance (photos and view). The ARf font is bolder than gen one, but not in a massive way. I got mine yesterday. Similar font as above, but in real view not so bad
Esempio

shortlegs

31/5/19
Nah,on mine dj 24 and 14 are thiner like this on pic,but 26,28,30 and some other numbers are bolder...btw some numbers are thiner and some are bolder,but no problem and for me it is not issue if its well aligned...for me bigger problems are SELs and lugs which is incorect...SELs are not recesed from lugs and lugs isnt like gen shape...
bolder and thiner numbers you can find on gen too

I don't know... I'm obviously new to this hobby, but of all the things that can be a rather instant tell, I would have thought a wrong DW font would be the worst.

Most of the other stuff may be missed by the regular Joe. Bad SELs, wrong case and lug shape, wrong crown position, colour of bezel insert, poor quality of indices and hands.. But the margin for error for these are larger, and it really takes an enthusiast or an expert, with macro lenses or loupes, and maybe comparing to a gen in hand, to tell the difference. DW font on the other hand.. it's just so obvious. And is the main reason I'm hesitating to buy any ARF reps.

Reactions: gilrob

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Update:
I did not wear the watch for the last 3 days so it stopped. I wanted to wear it so I tried to set the time. When I turned the crown on and pulled out on the second level, the function was not possible. I could turn as I wanted but time did not adjust. When I put the crown back on I noticed that the whole position of the crown changed. the distance between the case and the crown also changed. can someone explain what happened here? slowly but surely I am fed of replicates ..

here you can see the problem:
https://imgur.com/gallery/DvozgDi

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Update:
I did not wear the watch for the last 3 days so it stopped. I wanted to wear it so I tried to set the time. When I turned the crown on and pulled out on the second level, the function was not possible. I could turn as I wanted but time did not adjust. When I put the crown back on I noticed that the whole position of the crown changed. the distance between the case and the crown also changed. can someone explain what happened here? slowly but surely I am fed of replicates ..

here you can see the problem:
https://imgur.com/gallery/DvozgDi

Cant open again bro,some error

Bokthoi

4/9/17
Finally arrived :) rehaut is slightly off but otherwise the fit and feel of this watch is superb, I can't recommend it enough! More pics to follow!
0740e91d2d64d8c373a114166a7549ec.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
Is this normal? Number starts to move down from 23:30 to 00:03 and rhen changes date..but in this 30 minutes it falls down from center

Teaknight1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/19
Yea pretty good question :)
which one is the more gen Blue Dial, Silver , gray or Black one ?

shortlegs

31/5/19
Sigh.. but no matter how good the rest of the rep is, that dw font just kills it for me..

I know I've been complaining about the ARF dw font in several threads now, but it's just such a humungous waste when the rest of the rep is good. If they fix the accursed font size, I'll be the first to jump in and order multiple reps.

Reactions: Relaxo88 and gilrob

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Sigh.. but no matter how good the rest of the rep is, that dw font just kills it for me..

I know I've been complaining about the ARF dw font in several threads now, but it's just such a humungous waste when the rest of the rep is good. If they fix the accursed font size, I'll be the first to jump in and order multiple reps.

The thickness is worse for certain numbers (more than others). But I agree that it's the worst part of the watch.

Reactions: gilrob

Teaknight1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/19
So you guys are saying that the black is the best followed by grey and then blue? I thought the blue was the best..

shortlegs

31/5/19
It's always tough to get the shade and hue of colours like blue right. Black and white much easier, and even if it isn't exact, it's much less easy to tell.

Reactions: Teaknight1