• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
Maybe it doesnt look that bad when you look it with naked eye ( date numbers)... what owners say about it?

It looks like shit, any rolex owner would call you out in 1 second. The rest of the watch is good

pobjednik

27/6/10
Are the date fonts bolder or thicker on the dates from 20-31. Thanks.
Maybe a little bit but not to bad imo
fd255c52e0a021155c601a441b694caa.jpg
e3aa942d4a3f457b3d557e976e6d2ce5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

Rolliearf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
I think you will find the 28 is fine. If you look at the right edge of the cyclops you can see that the picture is slightly angled, thus making the 28 look further left.

Hmm I'm not sure if I agree that it is centered.

Is it just me or do the numbers of the white dial look bigger than on the blue? Normally there is quite a bit of clearance around the numbers in the dw on the blue dial pics i've seen.

Ik6Pbp8.jpg

Last edited:

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Maybe a little bit but not to bad imo
fd255c52e0a021155c601a441b694caa.jpg
e3aa942d4a3f457b3d557e976e6d2ce5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

This isn’t a bad example, and wouldnt be an instant tell. Most people who own a gen wouldnt have a clue about the font on your DW, and quite frankly wouldnt give a sh*t. Some, i have seen on this thread are awful, but not all are. I have an oyster band ARF 41 DJ and the DW is fine. The first “batch” of jubilees looked terrible but they will change i am sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pobjednik

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
We all know that only the datewheel doesn't tell it all. But i would give you all the advice to take better a closer look at the alignment/positions of the datewheel/numbers and the cyclops alignment. If these are all together bad it tells a lot of more even for a newbie. And of course you have to check all other points like SEL, rehaut and more in the QC. But all in all the first look goes to 90% on the dial. That's my opinion.

Tmcguigan

Horology Curious
15/5/19
Hi guys first post been a lurker for a while now, just thought i would add received my silver dial 41 jubilee yesterday and the quality really is outstanding, as has already been mentioned the dw is literally the only flaw i can pick out and i can confirm the lower dates are fine yes bold but u can deal with that. Higher dates are another story though but saying that in person they look nowhere near as bad as qc pics.

looking at some of the qc pics here about the dw not being centred id ask for more pics as they are all taken slightly angled which can create the illusion the dw isnt centred

think i will eventually stick a gen dw on but for now i will just enjoy the watch. From what ive read a gen 3135 datewheel can be modified to fit the 2824 so should be easy enough to source

anyway if your on the fence id say go for it ????????

Reactions: Adrenix

Bokthoi

4/9/17
Accepted today, the single digits seem better then the doubles but I can live with it until I can be arsed to change it :)
4aded69b49b9a06af58b7a4e1012179a.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Rolliearf

14/5/19
Hi guys first post been a lurker for a while now, just thought i would add received my silver dial 41 jubilee yesterday and the quality really is outstanding, as has already been mentioned the dw is literally the only flaw i can pick out and i can confirm the lower dates are fine yes bold but u can deal with that. Higher dates are another story though but saying that in person they look nowhere near as bad as qc pics.

looking at some of the qc pics here about the dw not being centred id ask for more pics as they are all taken slightly angled which can create the illusion the dw isnt centred

think i will eventually stick a gen dw on but for now i will just enjoy the watch. From what ive read a gen 3135 datewheel can be modified to fit the 2824 so should be easy enough to source

anyway if your on the fence id say go for it ????????

Can you please post some pics of your silver dial? No one has posted photos of this one yet and I’m curious what the dial color looks like as it is very yellow in QC.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Dont say that no one posted silver dial cuz i know 2-3 min who posted it...take time and scroll

Rolliearf

14/5/19

Ryan says the datewheel issue here is common on most of the watches so it is not a valid reason to reject and now jubilee variants are out of stock so I cannot change it.

Any thoughts here - am I being too picky?

Last edited:

Tmcguigan

Horology Curious
15/5/19
My qc pics looked identical to that, i think its due to the difference in contrast between the blue dial and dw compared to the silver and dw.

genuinely in rl it will be fine. As for the dial it isnt yellow at all.

Ill grab some pics later on for those interested

Reactions: Markw040

Rolliearf

14/5/19
My qc pics looked identical to that, i think its due to the difference in contrast between the blue dial and dw compared to the silver and dw.

genuinely in rl it will be fine. As for the dial it isnt yellow at all.

Ill grab some pics later on for those interested

Would be very interested to see QC pics and then real life photos to compare.

farcast

14/12/18
Here's mine. I don't think the DW is as fucked as other people say. Alignment in QC pics depends on the angle. Mine is aligned, but looks like it isn't in this photo.

VGbKyD.jpg

Last edited:

stofftier

25/12/12
Here's mine. I don't think the DW is as fucked as other people say. Alignment in QC pics depends on the angle. Mine is aligned, but looks like it isn't in this photo.

VGbKyD.jpg

It looks nice mate, Dw for me looks good to. Congrats :)

Last edited: