• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
No problem. My pleasure to help, bro. Regarding a DWO for the ARF DJ41, I have don't have any news of pending work. I saw your post on the Patek forum about it. I really wish someone took it on as a project, it would be an instant money maker for them because there would be a LOAD of people lining up to buy it.

I have mine in the route to my modder. Overlay with original 3235 DW.

farcast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
Just got the watch. Do you guys think thats a gap on the lower right SEL of the second photo? Not sure if its an illusion or a gap. And this is the updated version of the DW right?

https://imgur.com/a/NiJIAAe

Rolliearf

14/5/19
https://m.imgur.com/a/rlB7k53

Thoughts on this datewheel? I am having a little trouble explaining to Ryan that the 28 is not centered and is being cut off to the left. I would say if you cannot see the full date that is a pretty fair reason to reject.

Rolliearf

14/5/19
So, why you ask ?

IMHO, it's still too thick, and i don't see any update

It hasn’t been updated - numbers under 20 look thinner, so a lot of people are comparing apples and oranges. Look at a number 28 and you will see that it’s the same dw.

farcast

14/12/18
So, why you ask ?

IMHO, it's still too thick, and i don't see any update

Was just asking for other people's opinion if I got the new batch cause its hard to see at 11... But yeah of course it's still too thick.

Stribbo

24/9/18
https://m.imgur.com/a/rlB7k53

Thoughts on this datewheel? I am having a little trouble explaining to Ryan that the 28 is not centered and is being cut off to the left. I would say if you cannot see the full date that is a pretty fair reason to reject.

I think you will find the 28 is fine. If you look at the right edge of the cyclops you can see that the picture is slightly angled, thus making the 28 look further left.

Stribbo

24/9/18
I think you will find the 28 is fine. If you look at the right edge of the cyclops you can see that the picture is slightly angled, thus making the 28 look further left.

Those pictures are not very good quality either. Makes it very difficult for QC.

farcast

14/12/18
It hasn’t been updated - numbers under 20 look thinner, so a lot of people are comparing apples and oranges. Look at a number 28 and you will see that it’s the same dw.

Oh okay thanks. Any other opinions on the SEL?

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
It is very sad that ARF still not update their datewheels. Most numbers are too bold and the quality/sharpness of the font could also be better.

Btw my grey dial is now on the way.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Maybe it doesnt look that bad when you look it with naked eye ( date numbers)... what owners say about it?