• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Just received my Oyster Blue ARF :)

Unfortunately there is some metal "dust" und the dial, is it hard to disassemble and remove it? I should have the tools just don't wanna break anything. YouTube vids out there? is it hard to align the dial again?

SEL 3 of 4 is good one has a little gap all others are not visible

Thanks

Ashrams

Looking Around
5/1/19
Just received a super clone ARF 36mm Rolex Datejust from Lucy. Took a long time as she rejected 5 watches as the SH3135 V2 movement was unstable in 4 of them and one had an minimal error that my OCD detected????. She keeps the watches for a week to check for problems, then does a thorough calibration of the time and 360 degree quality check. Took more than 2 months but worth it as I don’t have to get it repaired. Glistening, perfect and precise. Gen like date wheel. Thanks Lucy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Bobi01

Ashrams

Looking Around
5/1/19
aa3de184-1dc6-45fc-8236-4066917189b7

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yeah lucy sent me today blue oyster too,now i need to wait...and my watch had dust on dial and lucy checked it and took it to her watchsmith and he cleaned that..so all TD’s need to check issues like that and solve it

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
I just hate the fact that they are still not willing to put an sh3135 in. Update dw on this will be quite hard( finding a tc dw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read somewhere here that tc dwo shouldn't properly fit DJ 41's dial. Are you shure that it should fit?

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Suux88

22/4/12
Just received a super clone ARF 36mm Rolex Datejust from Lucy. Took a long time as she rejected 5 watches as the SH3135 V2 movement was unstable in 4 of them and one had an minimal error that my OCD detected????. She keeps the watches for a week to check for problems, then does a thorough calibration of the time and 360 degree quality check. Took more than 2 months but worth it as I don’t have to get it repaired. Glistening, perfect and precise. Gen like date wheel. Thanks Lucy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

GEN like datewheel on a DJ 36? Show us or you lying bro

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
I pushed too hard on the stem removal button now it's stuck, how can I fix this?

My arf had quite some dust under the glass that's why I wanted to remove it ..

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Just picked one of these up in m2m with a grey dial on oyster, dw looking really good also with full service and waterproofing!
In terms of frankening this, will a gen dial and xtal fit as normal does anyone know? If so whats the xtal reference num. thanks

Tobel

6/7/17
Just picked one of these up in m2m with a grey dial on oyster, dw looking really good also with full service and waterproofing!
In terms of frankening this, will a gen dial and xtal fit as normal does anyone know? If so whats the xtal reference num. thanks

I dont think that anyone has attempted it so far, in part due to the fact that parts will be hard to source. Gen. Dial will likely to require cutting feet as the movement is a 2824 not a clone 3235. And that is if it fits at all

Reactions: dom1986

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
I dont think that anyone has attempted it so far, in part due to the fact that parts will be hard to source. Gen. Dial will likely to require cutting feet as the movement is a 2824 not a clone 3235. And that is if it fits at all

Yeah this is my predicament. You can get dials but your pushing £1000 for them. I think the DW is the only real “tell” on them at the moment which is easily sourced - but then its if it fits. I think a gen xtal and dw on one of these you would have a super rep.

wewillrock123

30/11/18
Europe
QUOTE=lankyemu;n7781340]Hopefully my photos help someone. Just received today. Can try to post better photos later once my camera battery charges.

https://imgur.com/a/yAf7BGR

[/QUOTE]

Next to the bold DW it looks amazing . how is the feeling of the bracelet ? good overall finish ?
Enjoy it !!

Last edited:

styleless

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/19
I think not. I've got mine and on the QC pics it looks worser then in real life

Bobi01

2/2/19
Wtf is this... thiner than arf and a bit bigger.. dj needs to be about 39.8 mm, gen size... but on photos looks so like arf,even the movement is decorated like arf

lankyemu

Horology Curious
15/11/17
Next to the bold DW it looks amazing . how is the feeling of the bracelet ? good overall finish ?
Enjoy it !!

The bracelet is suprisingly comfortable and very well finish. It is the black dial. It has a sunburst effect, but it isn't nearly as noticable as the rhodium or blue. I have not seen a gen in person, so no idea if it is correct or not.

Reactions: wewillrock123