• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Just a curious thought, do you guys bother about the crown @ 12 on the rehaut aligning to the 12 marker??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Believe it or not there are gens out there that dont align, however It should align perfectly if it doesn’t on any QC pics i have received in the past i have bounced back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Believe it or not there are gens out there that dont align, however It should align perfectly if it doesn’t on any QC pics i have received in the past i have bounced back.

I have a gen where it doesn’t align either. So no big deal for me. Of course it’s just nuances we are talking about

Reactions: dom1986

northerner_uk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/18
can you post pic with the sunburst effect in the sun please ? it seems like its just gray

8b4eb6f3291e24736b64f4a10eb2346c.jpg

I can't get sun as I'm on a train, you get some of the effect in this photo.

Reactions: vcappp and peniwan

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Do the Gen datewheel fonts vary from year to year? For example the dial has changed recently on the DJ41..

joyjoyk

Known Member
10/3/18
the SELs look as if gravity might be playing a part, ie not really that bad.. DW however is quite phat still

Reactions: dom1986

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Do the Gen datewheel fonts vary from year to year? For example the dial has changed recently on the DJ41..

Yes rolex change them, the original oyster ARF dj2 fonts are waaaay too thick, but the latest ones on the jubilee dont seem bad to me, as long as its centred and not too bold your good. Same goes for the sels, people are rejecting watches for sel issues that dont exist IMO, sells are meant to be snug but do have minuscule gaps, this is the same with gens - more so on the looser Jubilee band. In any case these are tiny tiny discrepancies that would not make or break a rep on the wrist, the dw font, alignment and cyclops are the biggest tells on these ARFs, you get that right your winning. Anyone tells you any different needs to just go gen and not buy reps. Lol

Reactions: joyjoyk

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15

Hi mate you do realise your purchasing a replica watch? You might want to be careful the TD doesn’t reject your order if your being this fussy.

styleless

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/19
The DW is something u can complain about. But as you also know. The DW on this watch isn't the best there is.
The other 2 things, i really cant see what is wrong with that when you know you are buying a rep. Just my 2 cents

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Fair enough, unsure what the other lines relate to on the dial and the sels? The TDs have in the past got pissed off with people rejecting QCs and refused to take an order. I personally agree though and would reject this for the DW alignment reason too!

Tuldok

Horology Curious
13/2/19
I can live with the other 2 issues, but thought I'd share all with you guys what I noticed in my QC pics. I just can't accept the numbers in the DW almost touching the bottom of the square hole.