• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
If it’s gen watch why on the 6 o’clock there is Rolex logo on dial instead of number 30 !??
All the gen dials that I saw don’t have a logo between Swiss made !
I just don’t understand Chinese!

All new Rolex watches using the 3235 movement have a logo on 6 marker

Reactions: vcappp

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
I have another question for this watch. Does the crystal of arf have LEC? Puretime description doesn’t mention it but trustytime says it has it. Which is true?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I have been following the post for some time. I too would like this datejust. But I am undecided with the 36mm ARF with the Sh3135 (V2). I think 36mm with some mods is the one closest to gen. Why doesn't this 41mm have the 3235 rep? Perhaps this new movement is not yet cloned.Surely the 2824 is more reliable, but farther from the gen.

I guess for several reasons: it's a rather new movement + it winds in the same direction as 2824's which is more reliable. Why do you want a clone movement?

L4fun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
I guess for several reasons: it's a rather new movement + it winds in the same direction as 2824's which is more reliable. Why do you want a clone movement?
T
here is no particular reason. Because the dimensions are similar to the gen with the clone movement, unlike eta movement.

bent98

Known Member
28/12/12
I don’t get what’s taking so long to release the jubilee

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
despite being a hot product it is not as hot as a sub so before clearing the oyster bracelet it will take a while

But it's also a vicious loop whereby potential buyers are also waiting for a jubilee version before buying it...

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
despite being a hot product it is not as hot as a sub so before clearing the oyster bracelet it will take a while

But it's also a vicious loop whereby potential buyers are also waiting for a jubilee version before buying it...

like me.. i wait for jubilee and maybe one day i will order an extra oyster bracelet..
but sead said it will take some time to order jubilee

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
when I asked Puretime if they had blue dial with jubilee in stock, they told me they do.