• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
No one noticed ??!

That the ARF 126334 is only 133 gr and the gen is 143 gr?? It’s a huge difference and you can feel that the bracelet is too light!! Like it’s empty inside.

It doesn’t feel solid ! It feel cheap

Are you really calling 10g a huge difference? Jesus

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
No one noticed ??!

That the ARF 126334 is only 133 gr and the gen is 143 gr?? It’s a huge difference and you can feel that the bracelet is too light!! Like it’s empty inside.

I completely disagree with this. The ARF bracelet is one of the best in the game. Maybe you bought a different factory bracelet?

Reactions: Razorig2

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
No one noticed ??!

The ten grams difference is partly caused by the fluted bezel being white gold on a gen and ARF has a steel bezel

omzy123

Horology Curious
16/9/16
hi guys, so i've ordered the blue dial version! got the QC pics, its my 1st rep so abit nervous!
Looking at the pics, just a few questions, the datewheel as most people have mentioned, i think its ok, i will ask for pic with different dates to confim, but the hour markers...do they seem straight? or is the angle of the pic making it hard to see? also the SEL, are they short or looking good?
VMMu3Q.jpg

Last edited:

saeedr

Known Member
7/5/12
hi guys, so i've ordered the blue dial version! got the QC pics, its my 1st rep so abit nervous!
Looking at the pics, just a few questions, the datewheel as most people have mentioned, i think its ok, i will ask for pic with different dates to confim, but the hour markers...do they seem straight? or is the angle of the pic making it hard to see? also the SEL, are they short or looking good?
VMMu3Q.jpg

Looks great !
From where did you order it?

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Looks like Ryan from initme.

Your SEL look similar to me QC pics hope it isn't lose since I see a small gap

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Just received more QC pics!

I think the date looks fine, maybe a little bold but not so extreme. SEL fit isn't perfect but looks okay to me

What do you think? :)

Reactions: vcappp

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Just received more QC pics!

I think the date looks fine, maybe a little bold but not so extreme. SEL fit isn't perfect but looks okay to me

What do you think? :)

28 is little bolder but good aligned and looks ok..SELs good too..nice watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp and iamxd

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Jubilee is only pre oder as I heard.

@Robi01
Yeah I've seen dw with much bolder font so I guess this is okay. Everything else looks fine right?