• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
Trust me, if there was one produced, would be 2-3 threads and people talking about it all the time

Exactly, Only good overlays are Tc v4 (if you can get one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible to find a TC v4's scan somewhere? I could try to print some DWO if i find the correct printing media, i've got any kind of printing machine at work

TudorMonkey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/18
+1. I absolutely agree with this. This and the SELs are QC issues that could be avoided. A well-aligned DWO makes the boldness of it less noticeable.

Apologies I may have missed this detail.

Do you mean that the dw misalignment is a hit or miss QC issue that can be avoided by having TD choosing a good piece? Thanks.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Is it possible to find a TC v4's scan somewhere? I could try to print some DWO if i find the correct printing media, i've got any kind of printing machine at work

Mate if some members have one you could borrow and CAD, then you got your own template for it.

Reactions: vcappp

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
I dont know what you all care about the DW ?

check the case itself it definitly look bad and the SEL's are terrible as hell

styleless

2/4/19
I think case and sel's looks quite good for a rep.
offcourse it is not a gen, but for a rep quite good.

check these pics;

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
hi everyone, do you think the the new datejust 41 arf jubilee is better than datejust 41 from djf , noob and bp ? thank you

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
Very very good looking..DW is so ok..aligned well and not too much bold..looks gen

Reactions: Dannycany

rfactory

Looking Around
24/4/19
Has anyone bought the silver dial? I have yet to see anyone buy this one and I wonder why.

I am planning to buy the silver dial with jubilee bracelet but have seen no reviews to date.

Reactions: Soldbyjt

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
Has anyone bought the silver dial? I have yet to see anyone buy this one and I wonder why.

I am planning to buy the silver dial with jubilee bracelet but have seen no reviews to date.

Would like to buy this too

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Tete

4/11/16
The watch arrived and it is amazing. It looks so good in reality! I’m really pleased with it. It’s my first rep so I didn’t know what to expect but I thinks it’s great
7214b6d178ac0f514a4099564cb08c39.jpg
2651fc1cbbd956f0e1d8debc09586b8c.jpg

Case lugs I am worried very much!!!! It is seen with round shape. It is problem of your watch or the whole ARF 126334?

Bad case https://imgur.com/gallery/j2xJQQH

Last edited:

Dannycany

12/7/17
Case lugs I am worried very much!!!! It is seen with round shape. It is problem of your watch or the whole ARF 126334?

Bad case https://imgur.com/gallery/j2xJQQH

To be honest I think that people are looking at these sorts of details in far too much detail. (Myself included). At the end of the day, these are replicas so they are never going to be 100%. Having received this watch I am blown away by how good this looks and feels. No complaints from me, I am very happy with the product.

Dannycany

12/7/17
To be honest I think that people are looking at these sorts of details in far too much detail. (Myself included). At the end of the day, these are replicas so they are never going to be 100%. Having received this watch I am blown away by how good this looks and feels. No complaints from me, I am very happy with the product.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Gen always have sharper edges on lugs even daytonas have that shape of lugs...gens have it sharper

Tete

4/11/16
Gen always have sharper edges on lugs even daytonas have that shape of lugs...gens have it sharper

- Why the REP can not do it like that?

-This is not an exact copy and the law is not crime?

Bobi01

2/2/19
How many days do you wait? Im waiting too for blue dial oyster bracelet ... i payed 8 days ago :(