• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
So I did some digging up on some old posts in regards to date wheel/disc overlay for the DJ41 REF version. This post shows how they used the gen 3235 date disc to overlay the REF DJ41 date disc. Perhaps this can be done on the ARF version, as both are the same sort of dimensions and the disc is made for the gen DJ41. Check out the last picture at the bottom with the gen disc inside, it looks clean and with a mod like that on the ARF it would make it look near perfect.

https://www.repgeek.com/rolex/295920-3235-clone-teardown.html

Reactions: Osse3e

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I dont know but for me there is to much space and i checked the other picture here from the members and their qc pics. There is no one with this huge space. And for an ARF watch i think i can expect more than this.

I will tell them to get me a better one.

It’s where then SEL is recessed to the case so you’re seeing the side of the case then the sel underneath. Reflection it looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Any updates with the sunburst on the black dial?
and how is the quality of the rehaut? Questions belong to the DJ 41 ARF.

want to go for a ARF. Had bought a DJ REF with black dial and jubilee but not so happy about it.

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Any updates with the sunburst on the black dial?
and how is the quality of the rehaut? Questions belong to the DJ 41 ARF.

want to go for a ARF. Had bought a DJ REF with black dial and jubilee but not so happy about it.

I owned a REF, too, and I will tell you that the ARF is leagues better in fit, finish, and quality. The ARF DWO is the only downside, but members are trying to find a workaround, while others appear to have received batches with DWOs that are actually not that bad.

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
But what‘s with the quality of the rehaut? any detailed pictures?

and somebody knows if arf builds dials with the sunburst effect?

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Thanks a late mate for your help! But unfortunately there are no pictures with the black dial.. and no detailed pictures of the rehaut. Maybe someone out there who ownes a dj arf with black dial?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Both blue and dark rhodium are close to gen,choose what you like most,you will not regret

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Are you sure? It looks like the grey of the rep is darker than the rhodium of the gen.
It would be nice to see pictures of a comparison..

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Somebody knows which dial-colour comes the gen close enough?

The black dial is replicated from Gen so should be the closest. The blue dial from JF/ ARF was only replicated from pictures. The grey/ rhodium was replicated from a gen 116622 but was never a 100% so that would be my 2nd choice. Blue a distant third.

Last edited:

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
The black rhodium is replicated from Gen so should be the closest. The blue dial from JF/ ARF was only replicated from pictures. The grey rhodium was replicated from a gen 116622 but was never a 100% so that would be my 2nd choice. Blue a distant third.

I don‘t get it. There‘s only one rhodium that belongs to the gen and thats the dark rhodium, see official rolex page. Where did you get the infos about black and grey rhodium?

all i want to know is which colour is close enough to gen.. or is it noticeable in every color that it is a rep?

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Will do some comparison shots when my Blue Dial arrives. Will compare against gen images. So far the main difference besides the DWO is the text, the gen has a more prominent and thicker text on the dial.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
I don‘t get it. There‘s only one rhodium that belongs to the gen and thats the dark rhodium, see official rolex page. Where did you get the infos about black and grey rhodium?

all i want to know is which colour is close enough to gen.. or is it noticeable in every color that it is a rep?

There are other tells than just the dial color to any Rolex rep. That said, black will be the closest.

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Will do some comparison shots when my Blue Dial arrives. Will compare against gen images. So far the main difference besides the DWO is the text, the gen has a more prominent and thicker text on the dial.

That would be very nice and interesting to see the difference.