• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Thebestornothing

Looking Around
11/3/19
Very nice watch! Datewheel doesn‘t look too bold.
Wear it in good health.
You posted it like 4 times, so maybe please delete the double posts after your first one :D

Thank you it seems like i got lucky the DW looks almost Gen... I am embrassed to ask this but how do I delete those posts it was a techinal error and it wont allow me to delete it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
The dwo for the DJ41 is wider, so using a 3135/3235 dwo from a sub may cause it to be not centered.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
@ stufuse. Excuse me mate. I read your reply and don't see the sub. I also have a sd43 modded, with disc date as overlay, but I don't know if the dj can be modded with this.

My sub has the same movement, as the DJ unsure how it was done but a Gen 2836 eta disk was installed under the 3135 to get correct height.
289b1dcbd247b15a494d7d07443e0ba6.jpg

It has good alignment throughout the dates.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I spoke with bklm1234 and at the moment there is not a date wheel that will fit the ARF DJ41 and line up correctly.

Really, if it used 2824 then it’s the same as my sub m, so I’d assume the same Gen DW mod can be done

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Really, if it used 2824 then it’s the same as my sub m, so I’d assume the same Gen DW mod can be done

Gen 3135 DW will not align with DJ41 date window. Im not sure if there is a difference between the 3235 DW used in the SD43 and DJ41. Perhaps someone that worked with a gen 3235 can chime in.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
have seen a pic with the 3135 dw being too close to the center, leaving half date box empty in DJ41, but cannot find it ...

That's the problem, the date window on the DJ41 does not line up correctly with any DWO.
here's what BK said "DJ41 uses a bigger DWO. Noob doesn't make it. Noob actually prints the dates on the DW (datewheel, not datewheel overlay) and they don't sell the DW. Other factories such as ARF don't sell theirs either, actually not any parts at all."

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
Which datejust 36mm is the best replica?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
Thanks

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
That's the problem, the date window on the DJ41 does not line up correctly with any DWO.
here's what BK said "DJ41 uses a bigger DWO. Noob doesn't make it. Noob actually prints the dates on the DW (datewheel, not datewheel overlay) and they don't sell the DW. Other factories such as ARF don't sell theirs either, actually not any parts at all."

Very interesting indeed just a Gen / prof xtal will do it then

Reactions: grkpmpn69

Leades john

Horology Curious
21/10/18
Hi
I just pulled the trigger on this watch! I got the Qc pics and approved them. I was wondering if anyone could shed a light on the results of the witshi leak test? TIA

Rocca

Horology Curious
24/1/19
Hi,

maybee someone can help me out.
i orderd this watch and i need your help here.

for me it seems that the space between the bracelet and the case of the watch is to big. I mean on the backside of the watch. Maybee i‘m wrong but for me this looks like to much space and if you take a look on the front...you will see the light shinning between this space.

Is this normal?

Thanks for your help

https://m.imgur.com/a/Pe5fELJ

Leades john

Horology Curious
21/10/18
it looks like reflections from the plastic shielding and their photo strip lights to me IMHO
enjoy your purchase!

Rocca

Horology Curious
24/1/19
I dont know but for me there is to much space and i checked the other picture here from the members and their qc pics. There is no one with this huge space. And for an ARF watch i think i can expect more than this.

I will tell them to get me a better one.