• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Rocca

Horology Curious
24/1/19
I bought mine today in grey from Ryan. Together with a Yachtmaster rosegold with oysterflex from ARF and a dd40 from BP Factory.

I cant wait anymore for the jubilee. Will buy it seperate when it comes out.

Maybee there are some issues with this bracelet. I give them the time...cause i will have a good produced one and then i have 2 bracelets.

For me ARF makes the best DJ.

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Am I the only one who can't make a payment through Ryan at intime? Tried credit card payment, got declined from their side. Tried the wire transfer Transfer wise and revolut, doesn't allow it on transfer wise. Revolut doesn't allow me to transfer that much either. It's as though they don't want to get paid. Tried Puretime.io and the same issue there, they even gotten rid of the debit card option. Really want this ARF DJ41, seems impossible to get hold of from these Chinese TD's. :(

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Beautiful,DW looks very well..nice SEL and all looks good,,congrats,ill buy this in the future

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
they say the bad ones are the dates 2X ..this is what i read

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Reactions: cicciopasticcio

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Awesome watch! DW looks good on the video. Do you mind adding one with different dates?

Looks nice, stick a prof xtal on that and it’s looking GEN, date-font is good, had exactly the same DW in my Submariner it’s very similar to my V3 TC datehweel, there’s a few variations ARF use in the 2824.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
Someone said that bolder dates are XX with two numbers and i said that date is double number on your watch,13

Reactions: cicciopasticcio