• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

lee714

15/8/12
How certain are we that a jubilee bracelet will be sold from a TD/will fit the oyster ARF 41MM? If I can just buy a jubilee bracelet in the future, I don't mind buying the oyster bracelet right now! Has anyone done this? Also, can we expect any fixes with the jubilee release? Or will they be the same?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Anybody know if a gen bezel fits the arf dj 2824?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
I have finally decided to order mine, couldn't wait any longer for the jubilee version. Found a comparison video of the old Noob and ARF, as you can see, the ARF is leaps and bounds ahead. Better hour markers, better rehaut, better crystal, better dial, more accurate casing.

Took some screen shots of the comparison

any chance compared to gen

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Can youku app somehow change to english language?

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
No Youku app doesn't change to English, just type in the search bar : AR 126334

There are around 6 videos on the ARF DJ41. You don't need to understand the language, all I did was analyse the quality of the reps.

Unfortunately I have yet to see a video of a lume test.

Reactions: Bobi01 and vcappp

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
ARF will release the 41mm DateJust soon.

Only correct maker in the market, and will use 904L steel as usual.

The black dial one, only ARF make it correct, dark rhodium dial, not all black dial.

Looking forward to it!

201043fcavak3o2pxkbq3b.jpg

At least this don't have cg .arf always fuck up the cg

Reactions: vcappp

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Dear Mr.ARF
Please release the smooth bezel, blue dial, oyster bracelet. Asap. Money is ready. Thank you.
Truly yours
M.

Reactions: Beone21

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Does anyone know what date wheel disc would fit on the ARF DJ41, to give it a more gen look?

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
VEOhsy.jpg

My QC pic. The DW font is really fat on this one. Comparing against the one in their website (middle) and a genuine Rollie (right). Noticed some of the ARF DJ41 members have bought have thin font. So guessing its a hit and miss thing with this ARF version. Asking the TD to see if they can get another one with thinner DW font.

Reactions: Razorig2

CH_REP

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
15/2/19
VEOhsy.jpg

My QC pic. The DW font is really fat on this one. Comparing against the one in their website (middle) and a genuine Rollie (right). Noticed some of the ARF DJ41 members have bought have thin font. So guessing its a hit and miss thing with this ARF version. Asking the TD to see if they can get another one with thinner DW font.

Your QC pic looks like the "usual" bold ARF DW and also I can't tell a difference to the pic on the TD site. But this is known and discussed earlier in this topic. As I've heard the overall quality instead is realy nice on the ARF. Hopfully they will make an updated version with correct DW, but I think this will not happen until they got rid of the bold DW's.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

dwjpaypal

Renowned Member
Certified
24/9/10
What the hell is going on with the jubilee with this watch??! I was promised it after the CNY by my TD still can't get hold of it... Just don't understand why they are taking so long!

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Your QC pic looks like the "usual" bold ARF DW and also I can't tell a difference to the pic on the TD site. But this is known and discussed earlier in this topic. As I've heard the overall quality instead is realy nice on the ARF. Hopfully they will make an updated version with correct DW, but I think this will not happen until they got rid of the bold DW's.

You maybe right. The font looks about the same. But somehow the one on their website looks a lot better though. Maybe just lighting.