• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Puretime told me today for the DJ with Jubilee: they are working on it. but they didn't rell when the jubilee version will come out

Reactions: vcappp

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Puretime told me today for the DJ with Jubilee: they are working on it. but they didn't rell when the jubilee version will come out

Would have expected the jubilee to be released before the oyster, considering the demand for the jubilee.

Reactions: Razorig2

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Seems like everyone is holding out from buying this version with the issues it has which is good. You'd reckon ARF is wondering why it isn't selling so well. They should wake up and bring out the jubilee, better date wheel and a proper movement. As of now they are shooting themselves in the foot by making a version no one wanted and overcharging for it. They need to step up with the V2.

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Seems like everyone is holding out from buying this version with the issues it has which is good. You'd reckon ARF is wondering why it isn't selling so well. They should wake up and bring out the jubilee, better date wheel and a proper movement. As of now they are shooting themselves in the foot by making a version no one wanted and overcharging for it. They need to step up with the V2.

Is the 2824 that much worse than the 2836? I agree about the Jubilee vs. Oyster complaints, but I think they nailed it out of the park with the dial, measurements, and the overall quality of the watch. I agree about the DW (no doubt about this), and I think the SELs are much better than people originally complained about (just need to appropriately QC). Let's see what happens.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on this watch, but it may make more sense to wait for the V2 to see how they handle it. Just sucks having to wait more.

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
BlackJaguar

No doubt about the size, shape, and the dial which looks brilliant. Having seen the DJ41 in the Rolex store, the date wheel /window was very clean and crisp. Wish ARF will sort it out soon because the crooked bold font is an instant tell it's a fake, it undoes their hard work with the overall finishing of the watch.

Reactions: stufuse

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
BlackJaguar

No doubt about the size, shape, and the dial which looks brilliant. Having seen the DJ41 in the Rolex store, the date wheel /window was very clean and crisp. Wish ARF will sort it out soon because the crooked bold font is an instant tell it's a fake, it undoes their hard work with the overall finishing of the watch.

Thank you for the input, brother. This is very helpful.

Reactions: Razorig2

Matt5513

9/3/18
Hallo, excuse me if I arrive now with a request of advice, I read a lot here, but I don't understand some things: I'd like a Datejust 41 (also the 36 is nice for me) with jubilee, but it seems available only with oyster.

Are those watch aesthetically correct? (I know the date font problem)

I don't remember if the AC3135 is better or worst then the SA3135, but I remember that the 2824-2 should be more reliable then the clones.

ARF 41mm with 2824-2: http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_294&products_id=19492

ARF 36mm wirh 3135 mod: http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=19205

Thank you for the advices :)

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Hallo, excuse me if I arrive now with a request of advice, I read a lot here, but I don't understand some things: I'd like a Datejust 41 (also the 36 is nice for me) with jubilee, but it seems available only with oyster.

Are those watch aesthetically correct? (I know the date font problem)

I don't remember if the AC3135 is better or worst then the SA3135, but I remember that the 2824-2 should be more reliable then the clones.

ARF 41mm with 2824-2: http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_294&products_id=19492

ARF 36mm wirh 3135 mod: http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=19205

Thank you for the advices :)

The ARF DJ 36mm has a SH3135 movement. It is a better movement than the SA3135. It can take most gen Cal.3135 replacement parts and it pretty stable.

The ARD DJ41 had just been released with the oyster bracelet, no jubilee yet. You can wait or get a BP DJ41 with jubilee.

Reactions: NP33 and Snoopie

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
How's the BP compared to ARF? I don't mind which bracelet, just has to be blue dial and fluted.

​​​​​

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
This is the 2017 model blue BP Datejust 41 from trustytime with 3235 clone. I think it is a modified 2824 right?

574-C7-BEB-E069-404-B-B067-EDB5-ADDFA21-E.jpg

what is the chemical formula of aluminum sulfide

On this picture you don‘t see it but compared to Noob or REF the datewheel sits perfectly in the middle and is not too much on the left and the magnification even gives a little black hole effect with good printing not too bold. That‘s why I recommended my friend this BP Datejust instead of Noob or other factories. Today I would recommend him ARF but would wait for Jubilee bracelet.
Dial markers on this BP seem to be okay and not too fat and also the weight of this rep is pretty nice. Feels rock solid without any rattle.

iamxd Look at this post from me about the BP DJ41!

Snoopie

Looking Around
13/1/19
Germany
So everyone is waiting for the Jubilee.

I have no doubt that ARF produces the best bracelets. But how good will be the quality of the Jubilee... compared to the Oyster bracelet?

homng_Bryaan

Looking Around
16/2/19
Hello guys,
Could you guys help me?
I dont know anything about rep watches or watches generally.
Should I should buy the Rolex datejust 41 ARF or wait for the later version?
Is it obvious that the ARF version is a fake?
Thank you

Matt5513

9/3/18
The ARF DJ 36mm has a SH3135 movement. It is a better movement than the SA3135. It can take most gen Cal.3135 replacement parts and it pretty stable.

The ARD DJ41 had just been released with the oyster bracelet, no jubilee yet. You can wait or get a BP DJ41 with jubilee.

Thank you!
How to understand when it is a SH3135 and when it is a SA 3135 if they just write "3135 Asian Clone" in the description?
Thanks!

AdmiralAdama

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/17
I'm sorry, i just jumped in to this thread with one question: is there any way to get the ARF Datejust 41 with smooth bezel?

DanAL

Horology Curious
13/2/19
How much should be the price range for Datejust 41 Grey dial jubilee bracelet be? I’ve got a reseller thats saying its a Noob V3 rep.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Thank you!
How to understand when it is a SH3135 and when it is a SA 3135 if they just write "3135 Asian Clone" in the description?
Thanks!

You look at the movement;

SA3135:
Looking from the movement center point of view, balance cock has the single hole on the left.
Reverse wheel teeth are uncoated

SH3135/Yuki:
Looking from the movement center point of view, balance cock has the single hole on the right.
Reverse wheel teeth are fully coated

SHSA3135.jpg

Matt5513

9/3/18
You look at the movement;

SA3135:
Looking from the movement center point of view, balance cock has the single hole on the left.
Reverse wheel teeth are uncoated

SH3135/Yuki:
Looking from the movement center point of view, balance cock has the single hole on the right.
Reverse wheel teeth are fully coated

SHSA3135.jpg

Huge thanks for your help! :)