• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

bazbaz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/18
Very nice, also waiting for the jubilee. just something about the fluted bezel with jubilee bracelet. Nothing else really compares imo.

Reactions: gilrob and Razorig2

Omar9

14/12/18
Datewheel looks slightly better than before. Think I'll wait until we can get a 36mm version with better datewheel aswell as the stock is far too bold.

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Think It would be best to hold on until V2 with a decent date wheel /movement and jubilee bracelet is released hopefully. From what I remember the DJ 36mm ARF released v1 and V2 a few months apart. Hoping this is the same case for this watch.

Reactions: vcappp

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
Think It would be best to hold on until V2 with a decent date wheel /movement and jubilee bracelet is released hopefully. From what I remember the DJ 36mm ARF released v1 and V2 a few months apart. Hoping this is the same case for this watch.

For me i dont need to wait. I have the same Movement in other Watches and after Service they are very nice. And the Date looks better in real than on puretime Pics.

But yes i miss the Jubilee.

cicciopasticcio

20/1/19
Melbourne
does anyone in this forum purchased this version ARF and can give some feedbacks? I'm planning to get it and would like to know a bit more about it.

Thank you

Voske

9/10/17
Mine arrived today, very nice but the second hand is touching the minute hand grrrrr
So have to send it to watchmaker

Voske

9/10/17
I didn't take any pics... Did send it right away to watchmaker, sorry. I post some pictures when it comes back.
Watch looks great, blue dial almost perfect and datewheel is fine. In comparison to 116610 arf 2824 a hair thinner.. some numbers are better than others..strange..

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

Was there a v2 of the 36 Months after? only just seeing them now with the 3135v2 and improved dial colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ashrams and vcappp

Drew01

3/7/12
Concerning bold Date Wheel, I just saw this official Gen DJ picture, and the DW is as bold as the ARF :
DJII.jpg