• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Genera74

29/12/14
Does anyone know if ARF will be releasing other variations to this model (ie. polished bezel and jubilee)?

Baz1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/18
I ordered a bp in the end, they have updated the stick markers and the lume. Looks pretty good (appart from the white gold crown logo)

Reactions: Razorig2

Bendori

2/5/16
Just to answer for the 2824 one, the date change isnt that big of a problem, on my JF AP ROO it some what flips at mn, just bout 10-15 mins before it goes down just slightly, it is not that noticable.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The whole point of the date flip iis to be instantaneous. Anything other than that is PATHETIC.

Reactions: vcappp

omer

Horology Curious
3/1/15
this watch must have xtal change and date disc..
i saw real pics of the watch..
maybe arf will change the dw in the future cus my dealer ask me about that.. to give him a feedback on the dw

Reactions: Razorig2 and vcappp

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
no it will be off

Do you know of any DWO that would be correctly compatible for this watch? Is anyone working on one? Incorrect DWO seems to be a common problem with most reps. This is a simple and inexpensive fix, an enterprising person/company could create a profitable niche for themselves, by making correct DWOs to replace the many incorrect DWO out there. Just a thought.