• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Does anyone have any spare links for ARF Jubilee? I would like to buy 2 or so... even if you can spare 1 that would help me greatly! Thanks everyone

Reactions: Bobi01

myrontates

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/15
Hi all,
maybe someone here can help me out. My local watchmaker f*cked up my crystal gasket. Went in a swimming pool and had a lot of leakage :(. Can anyone tell me how to select the correct gasket, can I purchase a not genuine gasket from ebay for example? Unfortunately the search '126334 crystal gasket' has no results with the gasket only, thank you in advance for your help!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi all,
maybe someone here can help me out. My local watchmaker f*cked up my crystal gasket. Went in a swimming pool and had a lot of leakage :(. Can anyone tell me how to select the correct gasket, can I purchase a not genuine gasket from ebay for example? Unfortunately the search '126334 crystal gasket' has no results with the gasket only, thank you in advance for your help!

Can buy my gen crystal :p that comes with a gasket haha

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-parts-blistered-brand-new-crystal-date-wheel

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Does anyone have any spare links for ARF Jubilee? I would like to buy 2 or so... even if you can spare 1 that would help me greatly! Thanks everyone

Anyone got a spare few links or an entire bracelet? Or even a whole ARF Datejust 41... I really want to wear my watch lol. Please get in touch via PM if you can help!

caprioles9000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/17

Lovely gen. I have been looking for a high quality rep of this one. Can anyone suggest a good factory. I could not find a CF version of this and neither a vsf. I think maybe a gmf version may exist but not sure. Anyone with the 2 tone wimbledon rep that can share their experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk