• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
jubilee is dressier but also are personal preferences ofc

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
lee714 I think is only a personal preference. I’ve always wanted a 36mm with jubilee but the 41mm looks better (to me) with the oyster bracelet. Since it has a bigger (fluted) dial the reflections are going to be much more noticeable. In my (silly) opinion the jubilee would have “too much going on” in terms of reflections and all, where the 36 is much more of a “fine” watch.

Once again, it’s personal preference. There are people that like pineapple on pizzas, so everything is good at the end as long as you like it.

+1

This is the same reasoning I used for selecting the Oyster Bracelet for the Rolex DJ 41mm. I went with a Jubilee for my 36mm (silver dial).

lee714 For the overall casual, working out, boating, I'd definitely go oyster. If you want more dressy and formal, then go Jubilee. My opinion.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I already have the JF grey dial 114300 with the Oyster bracelet, so Jubilee with silver dial for me. I guess I'll be waiting awhile.

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
What would be better than for overall casual, dressy, working out, boating, etc then? Jubilee or oyster bracelet?

I think oyster is more sporty and jubilee more dressy. Like both, but have several watches with oyster so my plan is to wait for jubilee on this one (if I manage).

A.J.

CatMoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
27/8/18
Miami, FL
How's the color of the blue face compared to the Gen DJ 41?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
They say that blue is almost like genuine.. dont know about dark rhodium but i think it is same story..disla are great

Reactions: BlackJaguar

michelesanctis

Known Member
17/9/17
Cardiff, UK
I have handled both blue and rhodium grey gens and it seems to me that even if the colour is really well done on these reps, they are a tiny bit darker than in gens (both blue and grey). This is judging from various photos and videos in this thread.

gatchy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/19
Sweden
Have this watch been released with the jubilee bracelet? I'm looking for the blue dial one.

Suux88

22/4/12
Not yet. But I’m planning on ordering the jubilee separately when it’s here. Just gonna sell the oyster or use with other watch

you realize the DJ41 is 21mm lug width, and probably won't fit any other watch
just FYI

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
I have finally decided to order mine, couldn't wait any longer for the jubilee version. Found a comparison video of the old Noob and ARF, as you can see, the ARF is leaps and bounds ahead. Better hour markers, better rehaut, better crystal, better dial, more accurate casing.

Took some screen shots of the comparison

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
My single dates seem fine.
Double date print just to thick.
7e6754c2a0fe7756c5a20f4df53cd2a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please tell me if this is the black face or the gray? I'm on the wall as to which to pick up and when I saw this pic I fell in love.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
I have finally decided to order mine, couldn't wait any longer for the jubilee version. Found a comparison video of the old Noob and ARF, as you can see, the ARF is leaps and bounds ahead. Better hour markers, better rehaut, better crystal, better dial, more accurate casing.

Took some screen shots of the comparison

You made the right decision, my friend. You won't regret it. The ARF DJ 41 is an amazing and beautiful watch. When the Jubilee version comes out, just source the bracelet and switch it out with the Oyster as you see fit.

That's what I intend to do. :)

Reactions: Razorig2

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Razorig can you send link of video comparison?