Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Akilles View Post
    Great share, thanks!

    I can say for sure that my dial looks more like gen than the ARF v2 when it comes to the color. Not at all as saturated as the v2 you show.

    Does any X-tal expert know if the gen crystal I have installed could be the result of this, or did I simply get another dial batch?

    I kind of like the saturated dial on your v2 though, pops out a bit more :-)
    It really depents on the angel and lighting how you do the pic, thats why I Upload a Video on YouTube.
    The only change on v3 is the crown at 6 o clock.
    I don t know if your gen xtail make the dial color Look diffrent. If you do a pic or video with flashlight, than I can say more. But I doubt that it is diffrent.
    Last edited by dla329; 13-07-20, 23:43.

    Comment




      My ARF v2 with gen crystal and DW.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Akilles View Post


        My ARF v2 with gen crystal and DW.
        Wow, this is really nice. IMO, this is a keeper. Wear it in good health!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Akilles View Post

          My ARF v2 with gen crystal and DW.
          Stunning!
          I just ordered the ARF V3 with the blue dial.
          Will immediately have gen crystal and gen date disc installed..

          Comment


            Originally posted by Akilles View Post


            My ARF v2 with gen crystal and DW.
            It looks the same to me, here some Screenshot:

            Comment


              I disagree. Your ARF shows both darker and more saturation than mine in similar light condition. Mine is even less saturated than gen in some lightning (which I don't like).

              Comment


                Originally posted by Akilles View Post
                I disagree. Your ARF shows both darker and more saturation than mine in similar light condition. Mine is even less saturated than gen in some lightning (which I don't like).
                similar light condition is not same light condition. Here I try to make a pic where it look almost like yours. I use Samsung S8. the flashlight on iphone is brighter I Think. The sunburst part on your dial looks more white, but It could be the camara or a diffrent flashlight.
                Actualy I like the arf dial more the gen
                the gen has a tiny bit purple color in some light.
                Bp tried to replicate it in there dials, but they put to to much purple on it
                Last edited by dla329; 14-07-20, 14:18.

                Comment


                  Let's agree to disagree. I can show you 10 more side by side pics where our watches have different colors. You have uploaded a video and I have done it. Let the members decide for themself.

                  Comment


                    I have to side with my scandinavian brother from the North on this one.
                    Really nice DJ on the video you uploaded with the gen crystal and DW. For me personally the combo on 126334 with fluted bezel and jubilee is too flashy for my style, thats why I have gone for the 126300 mod with gen smooth bezel instead of the fluted one. Feel the jubilee does enough, but both 126334 and 126300 are beautiful timepieces overall and very popular in the Rolex lineup.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DJ87 View Post
                      I have to side with my scandinavian brother from the North on this one.
                      Really nice DJ on the video you uploaded with the gen crystal and DW. For me personally the combo on 126334 with fluted bezel and jubilee is too flashy for my style, thats why I have gone for the 126300 mod with gen smooth bezel instead of the fluted one. Feel the jubilee does enough, but both 126334 and 126300 are beautiful timepieces overall and very popular in the Rolex lineup.

                      Comment


                        A gen xta really does the V2/V3 justice, colours "pop" more. Imo i dont see a difference in the shade of blue for the V2 and V3.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Edit: Excuse the double post sorry
                          Last edited by saxo; 14-07-20, 17:56.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cadows View Post
                            Lmao how I feel but taste is objective

                            Comment


                              Hello guys.
                              I want to order an ARF v3 on trusty time. About sealing, are you able to swim with your watch all the time in pool or in the sea?
                              thanks a lot.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Tonylaa View Post
                                Hello guys.
                                I want to order an ARF v3 on trusty time. About sealing, are you able to swim with your watch all the time in pool or in the sea?
                                thanks a lot.
                                I would give it additional water proofing from a watch smith - you cannot get a guarantee if it is waterproof out of the box.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X