• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
First, let me start by saying this is great news that there will be a fourth factory making the DJ41. Currently we have Noob, BP, and REF.

Second, let's not get ahead of ourselves by saying the ARF version is the best one so far. We simply do not know anything about it.
​​​

Noob is probably the most popular DJ41 rep currently. It has a solid and reliable movement, the date flips instantaneously, they have the correct "line" under the coronet on the crown, their dial colours are accurate, and build quality is great. They can improve on the hour markers (too short and fat)

BP is another DJ41 with a less reliable movement, but good colour replication on the dial. The markers can improve as well (too tall and thin)

REF is a new player in the DJ41 realm and it looks great. Dial colours are spot on (except blue), the build quality is solid, and the hour markers are accurate. Where the REF is lacking is an unproven movement with a date change that takes hours.

Here is to hoping the ARF DJ41 is NWBIG (e.g. a super rep!)
I think noob has updated the stick markers, they don't look fat anyone. However dealers website still shows old pics.

I spotted Blue dial on m2m and noticed the update. It was recently acquired

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Reactions: stu00a and stufuse

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
It won't be cheap but I bet it will be the best one out there. The new 904 op 39mm from Arf has just come out, thats around $480 compare to $370 of the precious one, I'm expecting to see about $80 price rise from the noon watch.

I'm curious to see if they will stick with the 2824 movement or if they will put a clone in it (like the op 39mm)

was so close to buying a bp, think I will wait it put a month or so..

If you are going to buy a dj41 before this buy the noob it’s a better more accurate rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stu00a

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/12/10
USA
I think noob has updated the stick markers, they don't look fat anyone. However dealers website still shows old pics.

I spotted Blue dial on m2m and noticed the update. It was recently acquired

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Any photos to compare or link?

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Waiting to see the blue dial, all of them so far are wrong. I have the REF blue, amazing casing and finishing but the dial is a dark blue/purple tone, the dial text is an off white colour, slow date change and crystal is too reflective.

If ARF can get the blue tone correct, centred date wheel and dial text in a crisp bold white, they will dominate the DJ 41 rep market.

They are killing it right now especially with the rumoured Yacht-master 40mm 904L they are bringing out.

frafra.85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/18
Is the date in which it will be possible to purchase it known with certainty? Will it be better than the one produced by Re Factory?

Repwatcher01

25/8/18
Very interesting. Looks good at first glance, but history has shown the DJ to be a very difficult rep to get right. If they get this one right they're gonna make bank.

Reactions: Razorig2

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
There will be a surge in sales of 318 series black hole crystals. Also datewheels as it’s a wider wheel on the 41/42mm case models like dj2 and exp2’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Waiting to see the blue dial, all of them so far are wrong. I have the REF blue, amazing casing and finishing but the dial is a dark blue/purple tone, the dial text is an off white colour, slow date change and crystal is too reflective.

If ARF can get the blue tone correct, centred date wheel and dial text in a crisp bold white, they will dominate the DJ 41 rep market.

They are killing it right now especially with the rumoured Yacht-master 40mm 904L they are bringing out.

^This. +1

Will sell my REF if ARF releases blue dial version.

machim

19/7/17
We should ask steve to start doing black hole crystal for dj41. It would be hot sale cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Razorig2

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Anyone knows the gen crystal reference of the DJ41?

frafra.85

2/9/18
0xbr2.md.jpg
below the model Ref, not bad apart from the date

Last edited: