• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I had the exact same problem when recieved from China. Worked a few days, then stopped at night.

When it was returned for modding (crystal and DW) it worked/works fine for some reason. The modder in Greece didn't even modify the movement as far as I know so I don't know what caused it.

Maybe little clean of rotor,tiny lube and screewing again nicely will help,ill try with my local watchmaker,nothing to lose with that try

Reactions: Akilles

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Please post pics once you have them installed, can't wait to see it!

Probably need to wait after CNY, since I need to source a gen bezel first.

Furthermore waiting if VSF is releasing more models, then I wont even need to buy a new ARF as base

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
Welll there are few people that got already their vsf datejust. I personally havent seen any factory that reps the watch you posted above. I think vsf nailed pretty much everything on this release. Datewheel and crystal imo look spot on. I will share detailed photos once i get mine...

have you got an arf v3

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
I am getting the VSF Crystal aswell as the DW for 100$ from my TD

And yes I am a loyal long term customer, so probably thats why?

who is your td i would like a vsf crystal too

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
As i said you can source certain parts not all. Its the same with noob insert. Try source one, its almost impossible. Write me if you ever source a xtal lol

One minute you’re saying VSF ain’t gonna sell standalone parts. Next moment when i say i managed to get parts you say “certain parts not all”. That guy even managed to get a xtal. It’s probably just you :p:p:p

kiwon618

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/19
I just watched a YouTube guy in Dubai purchase a gen white dial Roman numeral Datejust 41 and I'm salivating over that watch. Someone meantioned here that the difference of gen to rep is considerable. I wonder if rhodium /white gold plating that fluted bezel would make it shine as much? Obviously, that leaves the date wheel to fix. I'm about to get the rep.....

Heyy I got the plated white gold fluted bezel.
This is probably the one that you mentioned.

It's shiner than steel fluted bezel from ARF.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida

Where do you get the plated fluted bezel??
I was just in the Rolex AD yesterday, if the rep looks good on my wrist, I plan to put my name in for the gen.

Venniz

26/7/20
Is gen bezel with rep bezel on the ARF V3 is a direct swap ??

Last edited:

kiwon618

8/5/19
Night and day difference! I'd want one too. However, I have no idea how to remove bezels and would most likely destroy it while attempting to swap.

It's super simple.
I put the blade laser between the bezel and lug (don't forget to put some cloth on the lug) and twist.
It's easy to lift up. You don't need to worry about some assembly like submariner.

and swap the bezel. If it won't fit, then change the plastic things on the crystal. ( i forgot to say what it is)

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
It's super simple.
I put the blade laser between the bezel and lug (don't forget to put some cloth on the lug) and twist.
It's easy to lift up. You don't need to worry about some assembly like submariner.

and swap the bezel. If it won't fit, then change the plastic things on the crystal. ( i forgot to say what it is)

How much for the plated bezel? Maybe I can aquire one.

Braemar

27/12/20

Wow this looks so nice. This is the ARF right? Have you done any other modifications apart from the WG plated bezel? It looks like you've done something about the DW and crystal as well? Looking forward to your reply