• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Daytonamania

That's just how it is. Look at the last picture on this series, how much lighter it looks in the light.

gen-vs-arf-2.png

Yeah i was using the first few pictures of this series as reference and that’s why it had me worried. Probably just the time of the day that makes it look so light. Very chameleon-ish. Thanks for the clarification.

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Here in the Forum mate , Trusted Dealer - supermirrors ( sead) then you see his post about uk stock and also his contact infos ( mail) ......

Reactions: houss1981

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Curious what kinda lume you guys have on your DJ41s. Mine seems to glow with a color in between blue and green.

Googling gens only seem to show blue lume indices (chromalight).

Tete

4/11/16
Curious what kinda lume you guys have on your DJ41s. Mine seems to glow with a color in between blue and green.

Googling gens only seem to show blue lume indices (chromalight).

that mix between green and blue is the correct one, blue sea green type. The pure blue color that you see in the photos is due to the color change of the camera itself.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
that mix between green and blue is the correct one, blue sea green type. The pure blue color that you see in the photos is due to the color change of the camera itself.

^This. Gen Chromalight blue is not completely blue but a somewhere in between the blue and green. Also, the more you charge in natural sunlight (or UV light), the shades of blue will become stronger.

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Brilliant. Thank you for the clarification, gents. What would i do without y’all. Really appreciate it.

Reactions: Tete

Tete

4/11/16
There are 0 threads about the 126303. Can I ask for a suggestion on where to post the question please?

Sent from the RWI App
the exact model is not 126303, it is 126333. That Noob costs more because it is thicker plating than supposed gold, it is a nice watch although Arf is closer to gen, and I think Arf 126333 and 126331 come with the v3 case. Anyway ask your TD for more security. Important note, if you are going to order Arf two tones that is with an oyster bracelet, jubille has the sides uncovered and the steel is seen without a gold layer.

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
the exact model is not 126303, it is 126333. That Noob costs more because it is thicker plating than supposed gold, it is a nice watch although Arf is closer to gen, and I think Arf 126333 and 126331 come with the v3 case. Anyway ask your TD for more security. Important note, if you are going to order Arf two tones that is with an oyster bracelet, jubille has the sides uncovered and the steel is seen without a gold layer.

I see, Thank you for these insights.
Its difficult to keep all the references straight. Is the reference different because of the smooth bezel?

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Hi are these flaws noticeable on the wrist on the black or rhodium dail?

Well, if someone whos into Rolex will look closely , he will notice it . But i am wearing Rolex , AP's , Breitlings since 2 years and there was only one person in Real Life who have noticed my Rolex Submariner ( Arf v2 ) he thought it was gen . So buy it and wear it ..... ;)

Here is my Franken :)

Reactions: Menyphazes and J84

J84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Well, if someone whos into Rolex will look closely , he will notice it . But i am wearing Rolex , AP's , Breitlings since 2 years and there was only one person in Real Life who have noticed my Rolex Submariner ( Arf v2 ) he thought it was gen . So buy it and wear it ..... ;)

Here is my Franken :)

Thanks.

Reactions: Gds__Ares