• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Delifisek53

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/9/20
Can you send more detailed photos

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Here you can find some photos of it mate..
d250afb160621fa7fca9fefbfa9d4c1b.jpg

93b58541c1ca9cbafaa8e774d63aa3cd.jpg

66c3d6232372220bc8b1e8e89c8d9eb5.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak iPad aracılığıyla gönderildi

Reactions: KlaroFazi

Delifisek53

Banned
13/9/20
very nice Ewf, ARF bezel shift and almost perfect

Thnx. So we cleared its an EWF piece. :)

You mean to change the bezel with the ARF ?

Tete

4/11/16
the problem is in ordering an Arf bezel, my ARF came with a very ugly and highly polished bezel, it didn't have the sharp, crystalline corners. Arf did not want to sell me a bezel only through Puretime.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
HTML:

Very nice lugs but sadly endlink is longer than lugs on efw and that is the issue for me while ARF replicate this nicely,this is gen for comparison,also many arfs have slightly soft lugs but with polishing gen you can soften it too but shorter lugs than SELs can never happen on gen

Reactions: Kostiksch

Delifisek53

Banned
13/9/20
HTML:

Very nice lugs but sadly endlink is longer than lugs on efw and that is the issue for me while ARF replicate this nicely,this is gen for comparison,also many arfs have slightly soft lugs but with polishing gen you can soften it too but shorter lugs than SELs can never happen on gen

So getting an ARF bracelet can solve that problem ?

Tete

4/11/16
HTML:

friend, I have had that EWF and I am going to give you good news, the lugs are long, the problem is because of the jubile bracelet, ewf uses a very normal bracelet which is the one with OR engraved on the inside, which I think share with other manufacturers like DJf ...

Tete

4/11/16
So getting an ARF bracelet can solve that problem ?

it may be, at least my oyster bracelet fit perfectly on the EWF V2 (model in the picture) the jubile I don't know but surely too.

eye!! but in general the Arf is better manufactured and although it has visual defects compared to gen it looks great.

Last edited:

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
Hey Gents,

Any idea when is the ARF V4 coming out? And what exactly are the improvements? The ZF Datejust 41 seems to be taking forever!

Thanks

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
My ARF Datejust has been a bit disappointing. Firstly the Cyclops is misaligned, the date font is very bold (of course) but within a week of owning the autoreversers failed causing the rotor to spin like a maniac when hand-winding the crown. I'd think very carefully about buying another ARF product, despite the good reviews. On the plus side it looks otherwise great and the bracelet is excellent. If ZF makes a good example I'll probably trade up.

houss1981

15/3/17
My ARF Datejust has been a bit disappointing. Firstly the Cyclops is misaligned, the date font is very bold (of course) but within a week of owning the autoreversers failed causing the rotor to spin like a maniac when hand-winding the crown. I'd think very carefully about buying another ARF product, despite the good reviews. On the plus side it looks otherwise great and the bracelet is excellent. If ZF makes a good example I'll probably trade up.

I understand the deception you are dealing with. But all your problems are well known to us and we all agree that in order to have a decent rep first thing to do is a movement service. DW and xtal are optional for those who are willing to spend a bit more in order to get as close to gen as possible.
besides that ARF is the best rep watch you can get close to gen.
movement problem doesnt make the ARF a bad rep and in todays available alternatives they are the best..

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
I understand the deception you are dealing with. But all your problems are well known to us and we all agree that in order to have a decent rep first thing to do is a movement service. DW and xtal are optional for those who are willing to spend a bit more in order to get as close to gen as possible.
besides that ARF is the best rep watch you can get close to gen.
movement problem doesnt make the ARF a bad rep and in todays available alternatives they are the best..

Yeah, just unlucky I guess and I realise that, but my own perception of the brand as a whole isn't great based on my (admittedly statistically irrelevant) experience :D

Tete

4/11/16
Does arf jubile bracelet and bezel fit to ewf do you know ?

Here is a mix of Arf case, Arf dial, Arf bezel made smooth by my watchmaker, Ewf jubile bracelet. My ARF is with oyster bracelet and I exchange the bracelet with Ewf when I get bored. The Ewf glass and bezel are smaller and not 1: 1 gen.

Reactions: Skyline47

Aranbenj0

Looking Around
12/9/20
Guys, I just got my white dialed gmf dj41 in the mail and I have to say, not bad. I also have a rhodium dialed ARF V3 which I love but if you like the domed bezel then gmf is a pretty solid option.
1238dbb5883246d65295a8f699836af2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I like it. Which TD did you buy it from?

Inviato dal mio SM-G985F utilizzando Tapatalk

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Just received my ARF DJ 41. I ordered the Rhodium Dial but this doesn't look like the one i QC-ed. Or is the light playing a part in making it look silver rather than rhodium. Basically i didn't expect it to be so light cos from all the pictures i've seen here the contrast between the dial and the markers is pretty strong.

QC-ed:

Received: