• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Venniz

26/7/20
I feel the gen bezel in white gold is very different to the steel bezel.

I went to see a gen rolex 126334 in a market (without my watch) to compare in real life.

And I really feel the bezel is way different. The rest is pretty much the same. :)

Is it possible to swap a gen bezel with the steel one ?

Reactions: Tete

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.

I went to see a gen rolex 126334 in a market (without my watch) to compare in real life.

And I really feel the bezel is way different. The rest is pretty much the same. :)

different how?

Venniz

26/7/20
And white gold bezel is in different color then the watch. With the steel bezel, the bezel is in the same color as the watch.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

I wouldng agree that it ia that much difference..my friiend have gen 126334 and bezel is almost identical to eye

Reactions: Sonofalich

Venniz

26/7/20
Thanks for those pictures. Maybe the light in the shop was better when I was wearing the gen one then.

I cannot compare like you haha.

Top or left one is gen cause of the crystal, hands and bezel. But I gotta admit they look identical.

You got Gen DW or your DW is just perfect..

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I wouldng agree that it ia that much difference..my friiend have gen 126334 and bezel is almost identical to eye

This guy's recent posts include "I wouldn't buy a watch with a miyota because it's noisy". So go figure.
Also the fluted bezel on the DJ41 is near on perfect... no idea what he was looking at... but yeah as you have shown. /facepalm

Reactions: Bobi01

4nef995

Horology Curious
4/4/19
Thanks for those pictures. Maybe the light in the shop was better when I was wearing the gen one then.

I cannot compare like you haha.

Top or left one is gen cause of the crystal, hands and bezel. But I gotta admit they look identical.

You got Gen DW or your DW is just perfect..

Actually, the bottom one or Right DJ41 (watch worn closest to hand) is the Gen. you can tell by the crown on dial as well as reflection on bezel. But they look almost identical.

Sent from the RWI App

Venniz

26/7/20
This guy's recent posts include "I wouldn't buy a watch with a miyota because it's noisy". So go figure.
Also the fluted bezel on the DJ41 is near on perfect... no idea what he was looking at... but yeah as you have shown. /facepalm

Yeah I don't like miyota and ? I prefer a2824 cause it is silent.

With a miyota if you move your wrist you can hear the mechanism and what I've read, and heard on video, some miyota are very noisy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete

Venniz

26/7/20
Well I just wanna know if I can swap a gen bezel into my watch. If it fit or no.

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
How’s the color of ARF’s rhodium dial compared to gen? Tried comparing from pictures here to gen ones on google and the lighting doesn’t match to be able to give me a fair comparison.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
How’s the color of ARF’s rhodium dial compared to gen? Tried comparing from pictures here to gen ones on google and the lighting doesn’t match to be able to give me a fair comparison.

That question has only come up about 20 times in this thread. There are many comparison pics side by side with gen and ARF dial that Interaktiv has shared. The conclusion is that the ARF rhodium dial is very close to gen.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

I mean I literally posted this picture... a few weeks ago, ie a few pages back... to help highlight the differences as Interaktivs original post was a long way back...
So you really didn't compare any pictures. Less than 10 pages back is the comparison including my own silver gen vs arf pictures... I'm not telling you exactly, because that's what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akilles

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yeah I don't like miyota and ? I prefer a2824 cause it is silent.

With a miyota if you move your wrist you can hear the mechanism and what I've read, and heard on video, some miyota are very noisy.

It's mainly because you recommend to others that they replace parts on watches. But apparently, putting a bit of oil on a miyota rotor and bearing assembly is too much. Yet changing date wheels and crystals isn't?

Just FYI, judge things when you have them in your hand... not on what is said here. People exaggerate everything. And videos you have no reference for the ambient sound... ie useless. Miyotas can be noisy but not really that bad, people are just dramatic. Also they're insecure about wearing reps, and think that a noisy rotor will be too large a tell. But to "fix" the miyotoa... is a bit of oil.

Anyway do as you please, avoid Miyota based watches, it's your loss.

Reactions: Akilles