• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Venniz

26/7/20
I would be afraid to leave this task to an inexperrienced person, better look for a modder in conus
I know he assembles watches and repairs them. If it needs no modification, he can probably do it.

What a modder in conus means ? I'm french. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: aldumont

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
sorry lol, i though you said Canada

But it needs modification , is not plug anfd play

Last edited:

Venniz

26/7/20
sorry lol, i though you said Canada

But it needs modification , is not plug anfd play

Which modifications it needs for the gen crystal and date wheel ? On the net it looks as it was as you said, "plug and play".

I said Canada. East of Canada, Québec.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Interactiv, is it easy to swap gen crystal ? I know the gen date wheel you can just overlay (put it on top of the fake one with a bit of glue). Or it needs modifications ?

Once I receive the watch, the gen crystal and the gen date wheel, I will ask a jeweler here to do it. Hope he doesn't destroy the date wheel or scratch my watch...

I wanna wear the watch almost as soon as I receive it and I live in Québec (Canada).

My advice is not to give to anyone who dont have expirience with this mod trust me..i expirienced this so i can be your example,first,i bought only gen DW and gave to local professional watchmaker to do this mod and he really struggled to do it and unfortunately he failed,date was centered like a low quality 20 dolars watch tottaly misaligned and didnt flipped well dates.. after that i sent it to interaktiv and he removed and cleaned all glue from disc and installed it perfectly... it is important which glue to use and everything,it is not easy for someone who dont have expirience with this mod and interaktiv did it 100 times
perfectly aligned and perfectly flips dates

Venniz

26/7/20
My advice is not to give to anyone who dont have expirience with this mod trust me..i expirienced this so i can be your example,first,i bought only gen DW and gave to local professional watchmaker to do this mod and he really struggled to do it and unfortunately he failed,date was centered like a low quality 20 dolars watch tottaly misaligned and didnt flipped well dates.. after that i sent it to interaktiv and he removed and cleaned all glue from disc and installed it perfectly... it is important which glue to use and everything,it is not easy for someone who dont have expirience with this mod and interaktiv did it 100 times
perfectly aligned and perfectly flips dates

Yeah I trust Interaktiv 110%, but it is going to take a month if I send to him cause of the shipping. I wanna wear it soon haha.

Well, let's see what is going to happen, and if he breaks it, I will buy another one from Interaktiv and I will pay him to install it at same time.

Thanks for all everyone. :)

4nef995

Horology Curious
4/4/19
You have to modify the movement ring!

b19ba9f3b39fb5758538dcc21c88d5cf.plist

3ae4c3e13b23b1574469b3899debf4d1.plist

1367dc8568afe5075e4991643074387c.plist

a1a37e648c5cb34c065e7b962c8ff22b.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics. Are we able to swap out the ARF V3 dial with a gen DJ2 dial ref 116334? I noticed that the back of the dial is different on the 116334 vs. gen dial from 126334. I always thought they were the same size since they are both 41mm cases.

Sent from the RWI App

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah I trust Interaktiv 110%, but it is going to take a month if I send to him cause of the shipping. I wanna wear it soon haha.

Well, let's see what is going to happen, and if he breaks it, I will buy another one from Interaktiv and I will pay him to install it at same time.

Thanks for all everyone. :)

Patience is key in this game,it will take a few months then if your watchmaker ruin it (big chance is that he will ruin trust me) and he can damage and scratch your DW and also he can soil your movement with glue... good luck and be careful mate

JMG2099

Known Member
31/5/20
interaktiv did my Gen Xtal and Gen DW mod, it took a while because we hit a snag at customs but he was able to work it out and get the watch released. His work is top notch I did not know what to expect since this was my first time doing this and sending that amount of money to anybody without really knowing was kind of nerve racking but I saw that he came highly recommended. He did not disappoint. I would definitely get more work done from him but probably ship the watch to him directly from the TD next time since I’m in the CONUS. I will leave some pictures.

Reactions: Venniz and Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19

First i must say you have very huge wrist bro hahah
Second,you have very very VERY genlike example,love this sharp lugs like gen which are so rare with arfs and also with no gaps between sel and lugs,take care of this beauty really

Reactions: JMG2099

JMG2099

Known Member
31/5/20
First i must say you have very huge wrist bro hahah
Second,you have very very VERY genlike example,love this sharp lugs like gen which are so rare with arfs and also with no gaps between sel and lugs,take care of this beauty really

Thanks man, it’s a gift and curse these wrists no watch will ever be big lol but only 40mm and up. I got lucky with this rep.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thanks man, it’s a gift and curse these wrists no watch will ever be big lol but only 40mm and up. I got lucky with this rep.

Yup very good example you can compare with gen pictures and your lugs looks so fucking sick..not so many arfs are like that..

Reactions: JMG2099

sobaje

20/3/13
interaktiv did my Gen Xtal and Gen DW mod, it took a while because we hit a snag at customs but he was able to work it out and get the watch released. His work is top notch I did not know what to expect since this was my first time doing this and sending that amount of money to anybody without really knowing was kind of nerve racking but I saw that he came highly recommended. He did not disappoint. I would definitely get more work done from him but probably ship the watch to him directly from the TD next time since I’m in the CONUS. I will leave some pictures.

where you got the DW ?