ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ViperGTS View Post

are they both the same model? DJII? because the case looks VERY different (especially the lugs)
    Same model,arf is well know for slightly different lugs (less sharp on the edges... but as you can se above qc from Akilles that the lugs are identical like gen sharp on edges,it depends on batches... but that is barely visible on wrist

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMontana1 View Post

thanks mate actually it's not good or bad. It's well centered but a little bit too thick. TBH I have seen a lot DWs that are way thicker...Nevertheless I think I will go with a gen DW and have it changed...
      BTW does anybody have a Gen DW for sale?
      Yes the mrsullivan sells one: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-rolex-dw-3235
      My Buildings:

Super Franken 5513, gilt dial
      Franken Rolex 1680 white
      Rolex 5513
      1665 Double Red Sea Dweller
      ROLEX Red Submariner 1680 Tiffany
      Tudor Submariner 7016 Snowflake
      GMT 1675 El Cornino
      Rolex 5512 Serpico Y Laino
      Rolex 5513 Tiffany & Co.

You can learn more about me here

Comment

Originally posted by interaktiv View Post
        thank you very much Could/ would you install it for me if I buy it?

Comment

Yes he can

Comment

Yes, write me a PM for more information!
            My Buildings:

Super Franken 5513, gilt dial
            Franken Rolex 1680 white
            Rolex 5513
            1665 Double Red Sea Dweller
            ROLEX Red Submariner 1680 Tiffany
            Tudor Submariner 7016 Snowflake
            GMT 1675 El Cornino
            Rolex 5512 Serpico Y Laino
            Rolex 5513 Tiffany & Co.

You can learn more about me here

Comment

After back and forth debating with myself, I think this will be my next purchase.

Is this indeed a legit gen datewheel? - https://www.ebay.com/c/1776389775
              Last edited by FourthLetter; 29-03-20, 03:28.

Comment

Originally posted by FourthLetter View Post
                After back and forth debating with myself, I think this will be my next purchase.

Is this indeed a legit gen datewheel? - https://www.ebay.com/c/1776389775
                That’s a 3135 DW. You need a 3235 DW for the DJ41

Comment

Could someone please confirm that this guy does not presents the gen DJ on Youtube as he claims. The number 5 and 6 on the date looks to bold.

I have no problems with people using reps (since using it myself LOL). But when you make money of it on youtube claiming it to be gen, it does bother me:

https://youtu.be/LlB7sPQEoM0
                  Last edited by Akilles; 29-03-20, 07:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Akilles View Post
                    Could someone please confirm that this guy does not presents the gen DJ on Youtube as he claims. The number 5 and 6 on the date looks to bold.

I have no problems with people using reps (since using it myself LOL). But when you make money of it on youtube claiming it to be gen, it does bother me:

Pretty sure its gen. Def not any rep factory I am familiar with.

Comment

Originally posted by Akilles View Post

It looks little weird to me i must be honest

Comment

I made a quick comparison. His on the top, mine gen 116613LB on the bottom. Rolex factory cant have produced DW like that, right? Bet it's an ARF DJ he's using
                        Last edited by Akilles; 29-03-20, 09:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissemination View Post

Pretty sure its gen. Def not any rep factory I am familiar with.
                          Why not ARF, BP or DJF?
                          Last edited by Akilles; 29-03-20, 10:15.

Comment

rolex datejust 41 mm does not have longer SELs than the lugs and BP have SELs like this, IMO this is the BP rolex datejust 41 mm or djf... it is not arf

Comment

as we can see here arf have slightly shorter SELs than the lugs ,djf have longer SELs than lugs and GEN do not have longer SELs than lugs but little shorter than lugs... on that video guy have much longer SELs than lugs that is very incorect and it is not gen for sure... it is BP or DJF

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post
                                rolex datejust 41 mm does not have longer SELs than the lugs and BP have SELs like this, IMO this is the BP rolex datejust 41 mm or djf... it is not arf
                                Thank you. That's all I needed to hear! If you have time folks, please dislike his video. To be clear, I have no problems with rep videos (I actually like them). I have problems with rep videos claiming to be gen.
                                Last edited by Akilles; 29-03-20, 15:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X