• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
So it looks like the v3s all have the mark 2 dials with the coronet at 6 o'clock.

Is that correct?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
It look way clearer in the pic on the right
That could be the camera focus as well however a gen crystal makes a big difference and it's worth the money if you are planning to keep/wear it for a long time.

I went with gen DW only at first but send it back for a gen crystal mod as well and I have not regret it for a second even if it's not cheap.

Last edited:

JMG2099

Known Member
31/5/20
That could be the camera focus as well however a gen crystal makes a big difference and it's worth the money if you are planning to keep/wear it for a long time.

I went with gen DW only at first but send it back for a gen crystal mod as well and I have not regret it for a second even if it's not cheap.

I sent mine out to get Xtal and DW replaced for gen as well. Just waiting on it to be completed and sent back

Devisiod

Looking Around
4/8/20
I want replica for this watches
300490-1.jpg

TheGoodfella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/18
Canada
Could anyone point me in the right direction for a gen dw for my Datejust 41? May be interested in gen crystal/hands as well if any of you kind folks are looking to sell. TIA

James2020

1/6/20
Could anyone point me in the right direction for a gen dw for my Datejust 41? May be interested in gen crystal/hands as well if any of you kind folks are looking to sell. TIA

I recall someone selling it in the forum recently. Look for it in the sales section. You can also post the parts you are looking for in the “Wanted - Parts section”

Devisiod

Looking Around
4/8/20
I suggest you should buy a new watch. I know one place where you can find Rolex for a reasonable price. When I decided to buy a watch I started my search but no luck. One day my neighbor told me about oneplace called STAFF EDIT where I can buy rolex replica watch. I know that you will say that the replica is not the same as the original watch. I will say that I am not ready to pay fifteen thousand dollars for a watch that I can buy for less than a thousand dollars. They look the same and their quality is on a high level. If nobody can see the difference why should I pay more?

Last edited by a moderator:

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
I suggest you should buy a new watch. I know one place where you can find Rolex for a reasonable price. When I decided to buy a watch I started my search but no luck. One day my neighbor told me about oneplace called swissking where I can buy rolex replica watch. I know that you will say that the replica is not the same as the original watch. I will say that I am not ready to pay fifteen thousand dollars for a watch that I can buy for less than a thousand dollars. They look the same and their quality is on a high level. If nobody can see the difference why should I pay more?

I say you are only promoting your own website!

Raddave xartan occb2 C Master

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I suggest you should buy a new watch. I know one place where you can find Rolex for a reasonable price. When I decided to buy a watch I started my search but no luck. One day my neighbor told me about oneplace called swissking where I can buy rolex replica watch. I know that you will say that the replica is not the same as the original watch. I will say that I am not ready to pay fifteen thousand dollars for a watch that I can buy for less than a thousand dollars. They look the same and their quality is on a high level. If nobody can see the difference why should I pay more?
Man, you really know what to write to look like a classic spam-user.

You forgot to tell us that the first one who click on your useless link will get 1 millon dollar as well (and an iPad)...