• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Yes, can only blame the post (or maybe the covid-19) for the delay

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
As I have been saying, REF is a much better watch than the ARF.
Lugs are much nicer, crystal for a rep is great. DW is very decent.

If you are looking to make a franken, this base is a no brainer

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

REF? You have a link?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Just received mine back from interaktiv. Upgraded with gen DW and crystal. Great work - he knows his stuff! :thumbsup:

EcxlX.jpg

EcbWc.jpg

EcSJI.jpg

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Had a chat with my TD and there's apparently not stock on V3 ARF's atm. Wonder how long till they're back in.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I know... I respect that people don't read all 4900+ posts but I mean, to read the latest 10-100 posts is not should be in every ones interest if they're planning to buy...

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:

d1nomite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/20
Had a chat with my TD and there's apparently not stock on V3 ARF's atm. Wonder how long till they're back in.

Ordered mine a bit more than 2 weeks ago, QC passed exactly two weeks ago - And the two watches are already in UK. I hope the triangle shipment finishes quick so I can show it to you :)

Darksiderkills

14/5/18

So guys, its been about 1.5 years since i owned the ARF V2 126334 jubilee w fluted bezel and i must say i am not impressed with how this thing lasted. The bezel started to rust or corrode??? Idk what this is but it sure is a bad alloy of some sort. It was only exposed to usual rain, water, sweat but was always cleaned when back. Tried to take the best angles to show the corroding...focus and zoom in on the fluted bezel its very obvious with small dots that cannot be removed.

Reactions: vcappp

Tete

4/11/16

So guys, its been about 1.5 years since i owned the ARF V2 126334 jubilee w fluted bezel and i must say i am not impressed with how this thing lasted. The bezel started to rust or corrode??? Idk what this is but it sure is a bad alloy of some sort. It was only exposed to usual rain, water, sweat but was always cleaned when back. Tried to take the best angles to show the corroding...focus and zoom in on the fluted bezel its very obvious with small dots that cannot be removed.

ARF has been using 3 different bezels on dj41, and we don't know if they are the same metal.

I have polished mine 6 times and no chrome layer or anything similar has ever been noticed, it is in one piece and material.

Darksiderkills

14/5/18
ARF has been using 3 different bezels on dj41, and we don't know if they are the same metal.

I have polished mine 6 times and no chrome layer or anything similar has ever been noticed, it is in one piece and material.

Well i guess maybe mine was the earlier batch and the new v3 wouldnt have this same problem? Its not really feasible to get gen bezel as that would be white gold and would probably cost well over 1k

Reactions: Tete

Adaxa123

Known Member
1/2/20
Well i guess maybe mine was the earlier batch and the new v3 wouldnt have this same problem? Its not really feasible to get gen bezel as that would be white gold and would probably cost well over 1k

So far I have not had any problems with mine. Might be a problem with the earlier badges but I am curious if another member of the forum has already experienced this problem.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Wow this is very very bad
mine is also 1 year and 3 month old but i have different situation..mine is very very crisp and in very good condition..washed many times with soapy water,also i swimed in sea with it few times
here you can see on pics it is just a dirt and it can be easily washed away

Reactions: vcappp

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany

Ouh this is really bad. I wonder what happened there.
But there were storys of arf bezels where something was flaking of etc...Mine is still looking good after almost a year.
Maybe they got delivered some bad ones i cannot imagine them all being like tha, but who knows.

Darksiderkills

14/5/18
Wow this is very very bad
mine is also 1 year and 3 month old but i have different situation..mine is very very crisp and in very good condition..washed many times with soapy water,also i swimed in sea with it few times
here you can see on pics it is just a dirt and it can be easily washed away

Well i guess they probably had a few different batches and the flaking of bezels probably happened with selective batches unfortunately

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Has any other long-term owners reported similar issues like that one with the bezel?

Last edited: