• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Yeah many blue dials have the problem to be purpleish under different light circumstances. But great to hear that this one doesn't have the issue :)

Would be awesome to see some pictures of the DJ41 in blue!

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Definitely need to see some pictures of the blue , especially in outdoor lighting, and a lume shot!

Reactions: iamxd

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18

Wow that's a beauty! Wear it in good health, my friend.

Few quick questions:
- How does it feel on the wrist?
- How does the bracelet feel?
- Is it keeping good time?
- Does the date flip immediately, or gradually?

The SEL doesn't look that bad too me. And I'm personally okay with the Oyster Bracelet. My biggest issue is the DW. I agree that the numbers appear to be a bit too bold.

Voske

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/17
Wow that's a beauty! Wear it in good health, my friend.

Few quick questions:
- How does it feel on the wrist?
- How does the bracelet feel?
- Is it keeping good time?
- Does the date flip immediately, or gradually?

The SEL doesn't look that bad too me. And I'm personally okay with the Oyster Bracelet. My biggest issue is the DW. I agree that the numbers appear to be a bit too bold.

Thanks, I will ;-)

-On the wrist it feels perfect, the bracelet is great but I have the habit to take the bracelet off and slightly round the edges with a Dremel (only minor just to take the sharp edge off). Then I clean it very good with degreaser and afterwards I put it in "Squirt Lube" (a fluid bike wax for chains) Afterwards clean it with a soft cloth. Feels like genuine now :)

The watch is keeping time but I did send it already to watchmaker for full service, when it arrived the second hand was touching the minute hand...now everything is working great!

The date changes gradually during 3 minutes and then it flips…

Reactions: vcappp

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
The Blue looks really really good. I got mine tomorrow.

I saw the real Datejust yesterday in a Rolex-Shop. And it looks 90% similar. I think with normal looking not possible to recognize this

Reactions: Razorig2

tbtheone1

4/12/17
Canada
Thanks, I will ;-)

-On the wrist it feels perfect, the bracelet is great but I have the habit to take the bracelet off and slightly round the edges with a Dremel (only minor just to take the sharp edge off). Then I clean it very good with degreaser and afterwards I put it in "Squirt Lube" (a fluid bike wax for chains) Afterwards clean it with a soft cloth. Feels like genuine now :)

The watch is keeping time but I did send it already to watchmaker for full service, when it arrived the second hand was touching the minute hand...now everything is working great!

SICK! Thank you for the info :D ! very helpful

Reactions: Voske

TheKnight

16/11/18
Thanks, I will ;-)

you dipp the whole bracelet in squirt lube? from squirtlube.com? do you wash it off then dry after that? or just dry?

Voske

9/10/17
Yes, www.squirtlube.com
First step is to clean the bracelet with soap and hot water to remove dirt and and grease/oil. You can also use degreaser. Let the bracelet dry (you can use hairdryer) Then I just put some drops Squirtlube on every hinge of the bracelet. Important is to shake the wax and heat the wax and the bracelet a little with hairdryer ( the product will get even more fluid) After putting it on, shake and rattle the bracelet a little so the wax can really penetrate everywhere.
Then you let the bracelet dry for 15 minutes, the water will evaporate and the wax will stay on.
Then you have to clean the wax on the outside off with a soft dry cloth, don't rinse it with water of course..
The result is amazing, the bracelet will be smooth and firm without any rattle! It feels less flimsy and cheap..
It takes a little work but it will stay like this for a few months (without swimming of course) then you can repeat it.
You will see and feel!
​​​​​
I do this with all my oyster bracelets, with one bottle you can repeat this a 1000 times and wax also your chain :)
PS no need to remove the bracelet from the watch for this

Last edited:

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Anyone got a pic of the grey dial?
Not sure which one I should take.

What are common QC flaws I should have a closer look at?

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Nice dude! Would love to see some pics. Only flaw is the dw font and that's minimal imo :)