• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

nick_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
20/9/12
Looks great, would love to see some straight on pics to see how well the DW is aligned Drew01

Which TD?

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
4976752.jpg

Reactions: Razorig2

Rocca

Horology Curious
24/1/19
Hi, my first post on this side:)

sorry for my bad english.

so i just get this picture from the official rolex side.
I know we all search for perfection on a replica watch. Cause we know it is a replica and we are scared that other people find out that this is a replica????????‍♂️ How ever...if rolex do not give a shit about the DW...i also do not give a shit about the DW since is not to left ore under the line like the REF Datejust.

Just take a look at this picture.
https://ibb.co/8DSnVS6 and zoom the picture. Take a look at the 2.
The fond ist not realy shape.
The font of ARF is a bit to bold, thats right. But i looks good to me because it is placed good.

My concerns about a replica is the movement and the quality from the case and the clasp and the bracelet.
How it feels on my wrist. How it looks when i look on this watch.

What i found out from the pictures of other Brands like BP ore Noob...is that the look of the Inside from the clasp is not so good. I cant live with that when i have to look everyday on a shitty inside of a clasp. If any one else of your friends will take a look on it...they will spot this watch as a fake. Because they know one thin...this is a very expensive watch...and rolex never will create shitty clasps ore braceletts.

I have a Breitling Avenger 2 from Intime. This watch is so amazing and when i handle it to my friends when the want to take a longer look on it...they are very exiting to have a real breitling in their hands. No one of them ever think that this is a replica.

Back to the ARF Datejust...i will pull the trigger on it.
i do not like the oyster bracelet. But i have my concerns about the shape and feel of the jubille. I love the jubille bracelet. But i think the oyster is the better choice in feel and look. It will be more gen like feel. I read a lot of members here that the jubille is a bit flimsy and have shape lines.

Whe look to hard on replicas...to find perfection on them. But we have to keep in mind...it is a replica. And there will be flaws on every replica.

Everybody have his one flavour and knows best with wich flaws he can live ore not. I do not judge one of you. Thats only my thougts about a replica.

Thumps up to the people here who franken their watches with gen parts. I think thats the last step to make this watches more look like a gen. And this is the last point to perfection on this watches. Maybee i will also franken me one if this watches.

I pull the trigger on the one with grey dial and also on the Arf yachtmaster rose gold from ARF.

I love this forum. Great people and a lot of expertice from
all of guys here.

Dont kill me for my first post here.

ddlox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/15
Hi, my first post on this side:)

sorry for my bad english.

so i just get this picture from the official rolex side.
I know we all search for perfection on a replica watch. Cause we know it is a replica and we are scared that other people find out that this is a replica????????*♂️ How ever...if rolex do not give a shit about the DW...i also do not give a shit about the DW since is not to left ore under the line like the REF Datejust.

Just take a look at this picture.
https://ibb.co/8DSnVS6 and zoom the picture. Take a look at the 2.
The fond ist not realy shape.
The font of ARF is a bit to bold, thats right. But i looks good to me because it is placed good.

My concerns about a replica is the movement and the quality from the case and the clasp and the bracelet.
How it feels on my wrist. How it looks when i look on this watch.

What i found out from the pictures of other Brands like BP ore Noob...is that the look of the Inside from the clasp is not so good. I cant live with that when i have to look everyday on a shitty inside of a clasp. If any one else of your friends will take a look on it...they will spot this watch as a fake. Because they know one thin...this is a very expensive watch...and rolex never will create shitty clasps ore braceletts.

I have a Breitling Avenger 2 from Intime. This watch is so amazing and when i handle it to my friends when the want to take a longer look on it...they are very exiting to have a real breitling in their hands. No one of them ever think that this is a replica.

Back to the ARF Datejust...i will pull the trigger on it.
i do not like the oyster bracelet. But i have my concerns about the shape and feel of the jubille. I love the jubille bracelet. But i think the oyster is the better choice in feel and look. It will be more gen like feel. I read a lot of members here that the jubille is a bit flimsy and have shape lines.

Whe look to hard on replicas...to find perfection on them. But we have to keep in mind...it is a replica. And there will be flaws on every replica.

Everybody have his one flavour and knows best with wich flaws he can live ore not. I do not judge one of you. Thats only my thougts about a replica.

Thumps up to the people here who franken their watches with gen parts. I think thats the last step to make this watches more look like a gen. And this is the last point to perfection on this watches. Maybee i will also franken me one if this watches.

I pull the trigger on the one with grey dial and also on the Arf yachtmaster rose gold from ARF.

I love this forum. Great people and a lot of expertice from
all of guys here.

Dont kill me for my first post here.

Don't worry about the movement. As long as it ticks and keeps reasonable time (reasonable in a sense that's it's not off by minutes every day), you'll forget that quickly. In terms of the bracelet, I would go with Oyster. I have a gen 126300 (smooth bezel) in Oyster bracelet and it looks really sharp...not overly flashy and can be worn in pretty much any situation (work, play, and even formal).

In terms of your concerns of the clasp, I wouldn't sweat that either. Once it's on your wrist, it's hidden and you'll forget about that also. Keep in mind that all these flaws are extremely magnified looking at images and that you really have to look for them when you have the watch in your hands. Enjoy the watches.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Its all the scaremongers that say the DW is bad.

Date wheel Is only bad in the ARF 3135 movements. the 2824 is the same as thier sub and perfectly acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
I would say i have to shoot an Email and some Money to Toro after CNY :daffy:

This is what I’m saying, as well. Quick question: is it really the case that the DJ 41 is actually 40mm width? If so, more reason for me to buy it.