• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Trouble is Robi01 Akilles srhoque

The blue looks amazing in picture, but in real life. I feel it never looks quite as good as the pictures. I think Rhodium is the best dial overall.
I may even have to get a rhodium eventually. I just sold my ARF DJ41... but if I come back it will be Rhodium dial and oyster bracelet for sure.

Idk bro i like it both RL and on picture,also i like rhodium and if i would buy again i would be 50:50 with blue and rhodium

Reactions: Sonofalich

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA

The blue looks amazing in picture, but in real life. I feel it never looks quite as good as the pictures. I think Rhodium is the best dial overall.
I may even have to get a rhodium eventually. I just sold my ARF DJ41... but if I come back it will be Rhodium dial and oyster bracelet for sure.

did I luck out with a v3? I think it's a v3.1 maybe?

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
8a596b65d40988acba73cba76d5fd159.jpg

b3a4f687f106cf1621a18fece1bb26a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it

srhoque

28/11/18

+1. Have said this before as well. I own both and Rhodium is the only dial that looks amazing in every lighting condition (light, dark, cloudy, sunlight...take your pick). Blue dial in sub optimal light conditions can be tricky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dissemination

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Wear it in good health mate!! You got yourself an amazing looking watch.

Yeah my goal is to have a casual datejust and a dressier datejust with the jubilee and fluted bezel. Working on getting that jubilee and fluted bezel sometime soon! That way I can swap bracelets around at least.

Reactions: srhoque

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I really don't understand people who says that the blue dial is quite different from gen. I do not own gen myself but I have been in the rep-business since 2008 and seen some reps in my days.

And after seeing pics and this video below I must say that the ARF blue dial appears to be a great replica of the gen comparing with other Rolex sunburst dials (like 116613LB).

Maybe rhodium is better, don't know. But the blue seems pretty damn good as well

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XNDE0NjA4NzgxNg==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dposter&source=

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
I really don't understand people who says that the blue dial is quite different from gen. I do not own gen myself but I have been in the rep-business since 2008 and seen some reps in my days.

And after seeing pics and this video below I must say that the ARF blue dial appears to be a great replica of the gen comparing with other Rolex sunburst dials (like 116613LB).

Maybe rhodium is better, don't know. But the blue seems pretty damn good as well

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XNDE0NjA4NzgxNg==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dposter&source=

you are so right! I don't understand the discussions either - it's ok if the "beginners" (also like me) are looking for the best rep, but I wouldn't make the color for my wrist dependent on it, but what I like. It’s still a rep!

Reactions: Akilles

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah it looks very very close,arf did very good job as always... ARFs biggest tell on every rep is DW which is easy changable

WatchingYou2

Horology Curious
22/3/20
Hi guys,

Received my ARF 41 DJ today, watch looks amazing. The bracelet however makes a super cheap ‘tapping noice’ even with the lightest touch. Found this video with the exact same problem.

https://youtu.be/B_6Y4uuwPNM

Does anyone here have experience with this problem? Also, when opening the clasp, the 2 moving clasp parts make an extremely ‘squacky’ noice, almost like there is a mouse inside.... I guess that should be fixable with some oil, any recommendations on that part?

Thanks in advance!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Received my ARF 41 DJ today, watch looks amazing. The bracelet however makes a super cheap ‘tapping noice’ even with the lightest touch. Found this video with the exact same problem.

Does anyone here have experience with this problem? Also, when opening the clasp, the 2 moving clasp parts make an extremely ‘squacky’ noice, almost like there is a mouse inside.... I guess that should be fixable with some oil, any recommendations on that part?

Thanks in advance!

You realise you're buying a replica watch right? Here's my advice. Don't tap it. Even my Genuine watches make a bit of sound, albeit not as much as the video you linked. But who does that? I've tapped my watch once and that was because you said it haha... so chill that's fine. Wear the watch.

As for the squeaky noise, well that's probably because the hinges are new and are wearing in. What you can do is take the bracelet off the watch and give it an oil bath. Either with WD40 or Baby Oil. Search the forum for "oil bath" and you will find guides... but it really is simple. Chuck it in oil, for a few hours, take it out, and dry it, put it back on watch.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

For the bracelet noise just wash the bracelet or watch completly,you can use simple soap and water or you can use baby shampoo for smoother feeling
also you have fix solution for clasp but dont bent too much

Reactions: Kostiksch