• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I received my new Franken Date Just Rhodium Dial from interaktiv :

Arf 41 DJ
Gen Date Wheel
Gen Crystal
Gen Rhodium Dial
Gen Crown and Tube

Thanks interaktiv for the amazing job as always, GREAT WORK, Best modder ever. Definitely recommended!

That's a heck of a build. Congratulations, wear in good health mate!!

Jnkay1

Known Member
23/3/12

Arf 41 DJ
Gen Date Wheel
Gen Crystal
Gen Rhodium Dial
Gen Hands Set
Gen Crown and Tube

Thanks interaktiv for the amazing job as always, GREAT WORK, Best modder ever. Definitely recommended!

VOeJey.jpg

VOeCBG.jpg

VOecUp.jpg

VOeR8q.jpg

VOen4s.jpg

VOeeGh.jpg

VOekH0.jpg

The cases, bracelets and bezels on these are so good that you now have a DJ 41 that is indistinguishable in appearance from gen. Beautiful piece!

Motiff

Horology Curious
28/8/19
The cases, bracelets and bezels on these are so good that you now have a DJ 41 that is indistinguishable in appearance from gen. Beautiful piece!

Thanks bro, all work is thanks to interaktiv . He's very serious and professional, best modder in the market.

DrIch

Known Member
21/2/16
Germany

Arf 41 DJ
Gen Date Wheel
Gen Crystal
Gen Rhodium Dial
Gen Hands Set
Gen Crown and Tube

Amazing build.
Makes me wanna build one too.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
As far as I know the bezels are flat on the bottom so i feel like theoretically any bezel would work out... but alas, no idea how these things actually work in reality. Do they just "snap" in basically?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Never seen rep and gen side by side, but how big's the colour difference between the fluted gen whitegold and rep SS bezel?

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Never seen rep and gen side by side, but how big's the colour difference between the fluted gen whitegold and rep SS bezel?

I saw in real life and difference is minimum,especially on first look you can never spot difference,maybe on closer look and experts can spot,but shape is the same and color is very close

srhoque

28/11/18
So does anyone know if a Rep smooth bezel will fit the ARF? I'm prob just gonna go Gen. But figured is ask! Thanks

Get a gen 126300 smooth bezel, available for $200 on the bay or Chrono24. They will fit ARF DJ 41 and yeah they are flat in bottom.

Reactions: Dissemination

the massakretor

23/8/13
I have seen some QCs in these days, so I believe ARF reopened, but I haven't seen any blue dial with the crown at 6 o clock.

Waiting for the new batch to pull the trigger.

srhoque

28/11/18
I have seen some QCs in these days, so I believe ARF reopened, but I haven't seen any blue dial with the crown at 6 o clock.

Waiting for the new batch to pull the trigger.

ARF has indeed opened back again, got confirmation from Li.

Just go with current batch (coronet near 6'oclock is barely even visible) - ARF is known to take a step forward and backward at the same time ;)

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
the massakretor ARF must opened, I got my QC‘s on Saturday for the blue one with the „30“ - but hey, how long will u wait for the crown? Is it really important for u get the crown ?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hello,

I should get a QC with an ARF Blue Dial.
Can I post my QC? :)

Have a nice night.

You can't just post a QC and want feedback on it. What you can do is create a new thread and ask a specefic question regarding it... For example.

"Do the hour markers look aligned on this watch? I think the number 6 looks a bit wrong."

Generally, no.

Specific QC questions, yes.