• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Gents—after several days of reading, I have finally made it to the end of this thread, so much helpful information here. Thank you.

I plan to purchase AFR DJ41 (Rhodium) from a TD (still doing more research on which one).

The only mod I plan to do is the Gen 3235 DW. I understand this is done as an “overlay”, however, would someone be willing to explain that specific process in more detail?

I am new to this world but eager to learn more, thanks in advance for the patience.

I did this mod only and im very very satisfied and im in love with it...also if you are in europe i recomend interaktiv , ship you can ship watch to him and he is high skill watchmaker and he will do this job like a master

Reactions: freediver

mistermagoo

9/8/17
I did this mod only and im very very satisfied and im in love with it...also if you are in europe i recomend interaktiv , ship you can ship watch to him and he is high skill watchmaker and he will do this job like a master

How much did this process cost you in total?

Bobi01

2/2/19
How much did this process cost you in total?
150 eur DW + 60 eur install + 12 eur shipping return = 222 eur total

btw dont try to do it by yourself if you dont know what you are doing... first my local watchsmith didnt do well and i sent it to interaktiv to replace and as i said he did it perfect,flip on midnight and aligned perfect

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Thanks fam when the situation settles down with China I will be happy to do some comparison with other Wimbledons out there

Honestly, your purchase makes me jealous. I was asking god for a sign about pursuing my heathen frankens, or going for good ol fashion god-fearing gen... and maybe this is my sign. Lol.

But for real, congrats. It's a beauty!

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Honestly, your purchase makes me jealous. I was asking god for a sign about pursuing my heathen frankens, or going for good ol fashion god-fearing gen... and maybe this is my sign. Lol.

But for real, congrats. It's a beauty!

ADs are packed with 41mm SS DJs, because of coronavirus a lot of Chinese supply is going to western ADs so it might be a good moment considering that usually there is still a bit of waiting list for the 41mm Wimbledon

Reactions: Dissemination

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Can you get either bracelet oyster or jubilee on either watch? Just curious if you can specify whether you want the oyster or jubilee.

If if I could find a gen rhodium or Wimbledon dial id grab one of these in a second.

SKnight

8/7/19
Robi01 oh what really?!?

My bad bro.

I remember reading posts where Shadow_ was talking about a Franken wimbeldon with gen dial.

Guess he went the other way.

Reactions: Bobi01

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
sk786 bro that’s a genHazing yes this was on display with oyster I asked AD to swap it with jubilee, well if you are in Europe we could discuss a deal my AD has more

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Shadow_ congrats brother.

it's a beaut.

Thanks man! Indeed it’s a real beauty I would’ve expected to fall in love with a datejust among all the watches I have/had either gen rep hyped etch this one has just something more in the looks idk

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thanks man! Indeed it’s a real beauty I would’ve expected to fall in love with a datejust among all the watches I have/had either gen rep hyped etch this one has just something more in the looks idk

Best rolex for money you pay

Reactions: Shadow_

srhoque

28/11/18
Can you get either bracelet oyster or jubilee on either watch? Just curious if you can specify whether you want the oyster or jubilee.

If if I could find a gen rhodium or Wimbledon dial id grab one of these in a second.

Both Rhodium and Wimbledon gen dials are listed on sale on eBay now (search “126300 dial”).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dissemination

ownnij

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/18
it looks like it's time for me to upgrade from my 36 to the 41 finally. i was waiting for folks to figure out all the mods before i made that move. Any one in the US can do the work yet? i see interaktiv does fantastic work but he's in the UK.

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
There are some spare wimbledon dials on Chrono24 you just need that and a decent datewheel

Reactions: Hazing

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
sk786 bro that’s a genHazing yes this was on display with oyster I asked AD to swap it with jubilee, well if you are in Europe we could discuss a deal my AD has more

Yeah, DJ41s are available here too. Even the whimbledon dials are relatively accessible but if we’re to spend $10k on a watch t an ad it would be for a hulk. Without a doubt.

I love them though but it’s just about accessibility. The way Tolex manipulates stock and availability really fvcks with your head.

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Yeah, DJ41s are available here too. Even the whimbledon dials are relatively accessible but if we’re to spend $10k on a watch t an ad it would be for a hulk. Without a doubt.

I love them though but it’s just about accessibility. The way Tolex manipulates stock and availability really fvcks with your head.

Strong rumours hulk discontinued in a couple of months, last year I could’ve gotten in a list for one now my AD changes subject when I talk about it

idk where you are from man but I was and actually am in a list for a Wimbledon dj41 at another dealer until this showed up at mine, yes DJ41s are not rare but not common either, fluted blue dial in the looks is 99% of the infamous blue skydweller

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
And it’s not about stock and availability at least in my country there are “big games” behind it which are a lot complicated to explain