• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I have a smallish wrist too under 7 in and there is not great difference.
Hope I am helping
8cef9686c10a6d2ac454f53ea7ac2d2b.jpg

sent from middle earth

Reactions: interaktiv

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
How does size 41 fits to small wrist guys? I have a vintage dj 36 and it really fits me well with this size. Is there any size comparison b/w 41 and 36?

If you wear other sports mode like GMT/Daytona/Sub, you will be fine with the DJ41. I personally had 2 DJ36s franken builds that I stopped wearing because they looked small (or it was perceived in my mind to be small compared to my GMT) on a 6.8” wrist. In the end, such difference are more in your “head”, if you like the watch and it enhances your confidence, just wear it...

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I think I prefer 36 with my small wrist. Thanks everyone for giving me an idea!

Last edited:

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
If you wear other sports mode like GMT/Daytona/Sub, you will be fine with the DJ41. I personally had 2 DJ36s franken builds that I stopped wearing because they looked small (or it was perceived in my mind to be small compared to my GMT) on a 6.8” wrist. In the end, such difference are more in your “head”, if you like the watch and it enhances your confidence, just wear it...

Dj41 wears smaller than a sub and GMT, dont ya think? Daytona and dj41 are more inline with each other, imo.

I feel you on the 36 though... I so badly would love to get a couple frankens or even gens, but I just can't pull it off. Maybe I'm still recovering from the huge dial fad that started up over the past years. 42mm was the absolute smallest I would go a few years ago. Now it is about as big as I would ever go. 40mm Rolex models are my new fave. Class- even if it's a rep ;)

srhoque

28/11/18
Dj41 wears smaller than a sub and GMT, dont ya think? Daytona and dj41 are more inline with each other, imo.

I feel you on the 36 though... I so badly would love to get a couple frankens or even gens, but I just can't pull it off. Maybe I'm still recovering from the huge dial fad that started up over the past years. 42mm was the absolute smallest I would go a few years ago. Now it is about as big as I would ever go. 40mm Rolex models are my new fave. Class- even if it's a rep ;)

Maybe DJ41 wears smaller because of the thin profile and slim bezel. It should though being more of a dress watch.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Maybe DJ41 wears smaller because of the thin profile and slim bezel. It should though being more of a dress watch.

Yeah exactly. Its technically 39.5mm anyways, and subs and gmt def have bigger cases.

In any case, love the Dj41. Hopefully rolex will start bringing out as many options as they have for the 36.

srhoque

28/11/18
Yeah exactly. Its technically 39.5mm anyways, and subs and gmt def have bigger cases.

In any case, love the Dj41. Hopefully rolex will start bringing out as many options as they have for the 36.

Agree with you on the options. There are so many dial variations on the 36 that I wish on the 41. But then the 36 has been around for ever, it’s a classic for the ages.

As we grow older, the 36 looks better on our wrists :) I mean this with respect!!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Agree with you on the options. There are so many dial variations on the 36 that I wish on the 41. But then the 36 has been around for ever, it’s a classic for the ages.

As we grow older, the 36 looks better on our wrists :) I mean this with respect!!

I think the biggest thing for me the 36 has that the 41 doesn't is a Roulette date-wheel... why is that exclusive to the 36?
I mean I've been tempted to modify the date wheel and make the 36 date wheel fit, just to get the roulette but it's not worth it / instant tell! Annoying.

I wish the 36mm looked good on me... but I have just under 8" wrists... the 36 looks like a child/ladies watch on me!

Reactions: srhoque

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
I think the biggest thing for me the 36 has that the 41 doesn't is a Roulette date-wheel... why is that exclusive to the 36?
I mean I've been tempted to modify the date wheel and make the 36 date wheel fit, just to get the roulette but it's not worth it / instant tell! Annoying.

I wish the 36mm looked good on me... but I have just under 8" wrists... the 36 looks like a child/ladies watch on me!

Actually i wanted to swap SH3135 into the ARF DJ41 and replace with roulette datewheel. but failed lol....

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA

My uncle is a large man... he rocks a two tone datejust 36 with diamonds and the works. He pulls that thing off so well! Kind of in a Russian mob boss bling bling kind of way haha. It just works. I have 7 to 7.25" wrists and it just looks dainty on me. It's funny how that happens.

Ps we are not Russian nor affiliated with any type of mob... that was only for illustrative effect lol.

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
there you go boys, not fluted but it's really a great watch sits really well on the whrist and the look is extraordinary

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Thanks fam when the situation settles down with China I will be happy to do some comparison with other Wimbledons out there

TheFreeMan

Looking Around
13/2/20
Gents—after several days of reading, I have finally made it to the end of this thread, so much helpful information here. Thank you.

I plan to purchase AFR DJ41 (Rhodium) from a TD (still doing more research on which one).

The only mod I plan to do is the Gen 3235 DW. I understand this is done as an “overlay”, however, would someone be willing to explain that specific process in more detail?

I am new to this world but eager to learn more, thanks in advance for the patience.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Gents—after several days of reading, I have finally made it to the end of this thread, so much helpful information here. Thank you.

I plan to purchase AFR DJ41 (Rhodium) from a TD (still doing more research on which one).

The only mod I plan to do is the Gen 3235 DW. I understand this is done as an “overlay”, however, would someone be willing to explain that specific process in more detail?

I am new to this world but eager to learn more, thanks in advance for the patience.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/modification-repairs/7785890-changing-dwo-on-arf-dj41/page2

http://www.watch-portal.net/video/24/gen-rolex-3235-date-wheel-fit-as-overlay-to-eta-2824/

Reactions: TheFreeMan