• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
But it doesn’t represent Rolex unless it’s a oyster for me. Jubilee is great but it seems more of a ladies bracelet for me. After wearing many ARF oyster bracelets over the years, I am not sure if jubilee is “man” enough. This is just my opinion, please don’t come after me :)

Not at all my man, when it comes to matters of taste, there is no argument. I still love the look of it in oyster too, looks more sleek and sporty. The Jubilee is dressy indeed, but oh so comfortable, best bracelet I have owned, ARF really do deserve their reputation of making the best bracelets.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Smart call!! The ARF DJ41 definitely has excellent SEL fitment with jubilee. Enjoy in good health and wear it with pride in those boardroom meetings!!

I must agree with this... SEL on arf jubilee is almost perfect,recession is like gen when on oyster isnt like gen,not many people will reckognize that but is is true and i didnt saw any oyster with lower recession like gen ... on jubilee it is perfect and correct... also i wear daytona with oyster for every day and my new gshock model ga 2100 which is slimmest gshock ever and very beautiful watch for sport dress...jubilee on dstejust for breaking monothony :)

Reactions: srhoque

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
well the idea i had was to get the arf, gen wimbledon dial crystal datewheel and mod the movement or see what to do with the movement, but problem is andrew just dropped me an email that factory won't reopen before at least a couple of weeks AND my country shut down all cargo flights from China.... andrew already said in the email he is going to issue refunds upon request and maybe i am going to do that and go for gen
apparently cost to switch from oyster to jubilee should be in the order of few hundred euros
the watch you linked is fire, price is so good... fluted jubilee wimbledons cant find them for less than 10ks, i was actually surprised to see that they retail more than pepsis\hulks\batmans etch
i tried one at AD but it had blue dial, it is stunning 41mm it's all what a DJ needed imo

Bobi01

2/2/19
well the idea i had was to get the arf, gen wimbledon dial crystal datewheel and mod the movement or see what to do with the movement, but problem is andrew just dropped me an email that factory won't reopen before at least a couple of weeks AND my country shut down all cargo flights from China.... andrew already said in the email he is going to issue refunds upon request and maybe i am going to do that and go for gen
apparently cost to switch from oyster to jubilee should be in the order of few hundred euros
the watch you linked is fire, price is so good... fluted jubilee wimbledons cant find them for less than 10ks, i was actually surprised to see that they retail more than pepsis\hulks\batmans etch
i tried one at AD but it had blue dial, it is stunning 41mm it's all what a DJ needed imo

go for gen bro it is best rolex for that money
good luck

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA

Yeah I'll tell ya what man... when I sit back and realize I have well over 10k invested in this hobby in just over 6 months, sometimes I feel silly. But the only gen Rolex's I'd reallllly want for that kind of money is the wimbledon DJ, a Hulk, or a Batman. A Pepsi of course, but that's even more unobtainable. I think I'm happier having a bunch of reps and frankens for now. But I really ought to get on a waitlist for that Batman. Just thinking out loud here, don't mind me lol.

Back to the point of that Wimbledon- that's the best deal I've seen. There might have been some comparable low $7k ones I saw due to there being no tax and already having Jubilee though.

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Yeah I'll tell ya what man... when I sit back and realize I have well over 10k invested in this hobby in just over 6 months, sometimes I feel silly. But the only gen Rolex's I'd reallllly want for that kind of money is the wimbledon DJ, a Hulk, or a Batman. A Pepsi of course, but that's even more unobtainable. I think I'm happier having a bunch of reps and frankens for now. But I really ought to get on a waitlist for that Batman. Just thinking out loud here, don't mind me lol.

Back to the point of that Wimbledon- that's the best deal I've seen. There might have been some comparable low $7k ones I saw due to there being no tax and already having Jubilee though.

ya prob is i am in EU and that watch in particular is gonna cost me north of 8ks if i have to include taxes... not sure i can ask the seller to declare it as 100$ for the customs lol

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
ya prob is i am in EU and that watch in particular is gonna cost me north of 8ks if i have to include taxes... not sure i can ask the seller to declare it as 100$ for the customs lol

Oof yeah I don't know much about that. That would probably negate any insurance on the shipment as well though.

You might be able to have them make a note that it is for Repair or something like that.

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Oof yeah I don't know much about that. That would probably negate any insurance on the shipment as well though.

You might be able to have them make a note that it is for Repair or something like that.

yea or sample like the ones that have the crown open and hands stuck at 10:10 i ll see

Reactions: Dissemination

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I was hesitant at first for the grey dial , but I am totally blown away by the way it reflects light and changes colour !
Thanks interaktiv for the amazing job as always :)
7df1db2db7bbdf350822950e98a7e4d3.jpg
f007dfa97eb4becc45e5a89e27a478c8.jpg
4656bbebace075a370cdbe18578ca2a6.jpg

sent from middle earth

Bobi01

2/2/19
I was hesitant at first for the grey dial , but I am totally blown away by the way it reflects light and changes colour !
Thanks interaktiv for the amazing job as always :)
7df1db2db7bbdf350822950e98a7e4d3.jpg
f007dfa97eb4becc45e5a89e27a478c8.jpg
4656bbebace075a370cdbe18578ca2a6.jpg

sent from middle earth

Very nice
why you didnt left arf bezel?
i compared mine with gen and i cant see difference with naked eye,arf really did good job with bezel

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Very nice
why you didnt left arf bezel?
i compared mine with gen and i cant see difference with naked eye,arf really did good job with bezel

Thanx bro !
I wanted the smooth bezel from the start because in my opinion the fluted + jubilee makes it too flashy for my usual outfits. Couldn't wait for ARF to produce one (i didn't like DJF ones) so i got the gen instead .

Reactions: Bobi01

SKnight

8/7/19
freediver I was in two minds between the blue and grey, your pictures helped me settle on the grey one. That's the one with the gen dial if I'm not wrong?

Dissemination that's serious money!! I'm upto 3k in 6 months and I was starting to feel guilty.

I was in the same dilemma one watch for 10K or a range of watches.

I'm in the manufacturing business, namely fashion apparel, we make shirts and now denim jeans for brands. So once I realised the actual cost of manufacturing you realise the mark up you're paying for brand good will which can be any where from 8 to 10x the cost price for luxury brands.

Plus when I happened on this forum to study reps before my first purchase I realised just how good the reps have become, ie. noob with the 4130 movement to name just one.

Buying gen didn't make sense to me anymore, when i can get a watch 80 to 90 percent like gen ootb and with a few mods get pretty close to near perfect why pay the 6x to 8x margin for the brand??

Obviously I will add a few gens to my collection, eventually but for now reps and frankens is the way.

Ps. Sorry for the rant.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
freediver I was in two minds between the blue and grey, your pictures helped me settle on the grey one. That's the one with the gen dial if I'm not wrong?

Ps. Sorry for the rant.

Yes mate, the one interaktiv linked couple of pages ago

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Smart call!! The ARF DJ41 definitely has excellent SEL fitment with jubilee. Enjoy in good health and wear it with pride in those boardroom meetings!!

Yeah I notice that one too, on Jubilee ita has this perfect SEL fitment. Thank bro. And that's a board meeting with the hotties (hoping) hahaha

srhoque

28/11/18
Just got this AWESOME baby from interaktiv who installed:

Gen Date Wheel
Gen Crystal
Gen Crown

I'm already in love. These watches are awesome.

Also, thanks to the guy who made a GREAT WORK, never worked with a modder that competent. Sent pics/videos of each step, what a pleasure, definitely recommended!

60a989ea-7fc4-49ad-84da-60cc278a0d59.jpg

Wear in good health mate!! The blue dial has amazing sunburst during sunny days, you can’t take your eyes off the wrist :)

Reactions: Bobi01

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
Just got this AWESOME baby from interaktiv who installed:

Gen Date Wheel
Gen Crystal
Gen Crown

I'm already in love. These watches are awesome.

Also, thanks to the guy who made a GREAT WORK, never worked with a modder that competent. Sent pics/videos of each step, what a pleasure, definitely recommended!

Hi Omagad, send u a pm for a question! Thanks

torque99

Horology Curious
9/1/20
Smart call indeed. For Suit - I prefer Jubilee also. Classic Rolex look.