• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Has anyone used a leather strap with this watch? I am trying to source a strap that works with the DJ clasp. Thanks!

Bc1993

Horology Curious
27/1/20
Bc1993, DW too bold, dial looks fine Swiss Made present and in correct 6 o'clock position, bezel looks good, straighten crystal when doing overlay. What crown do you have, line or dots.

My crown is line. But i dont know which one is correct? I check on internet, some picture is dot some one is line

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Well how it is compared to ARF that was my point

Bobi01

2/2/19
Well how it is compared to ARF that was my point
It was disscused so many times
arf is best overral,bad thing on arf is only Bold DW which can be replaced with gen DW as overlay and you have best datejust rep ever
as i said this was discussed so many times on this thread

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Shadow ARF doesn't make a Wimbeldon dial unfortunately so it is hard to compare. DJF has had some pretty positive reviews in the past, but ARF is the gold standard for Dj41. I am rather curious about this specific rep as well. It has a 2836 movement, so itll have an instant date flip at least. But my understanding is that the crown will be in the wrong position (which personally, I don't care much about).

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
It was disscused so many times
arf is best overral,bad thing on arf is only Bold DW which can be replaced with gen DW as overlay and you have best datejust rep ever
as i said this was discussed so many times on this thread

Just my 2 cents but it is a fair question since DJF just came back onto the scene. Maybe not quite the right sub forum though.

Reactions: Shadow_

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Yea point is no Wimbledon in ARF and that DJF is basically a new product, I gped it will post QC and review but honestly I am quite a noob on DJs so I wouldn’t know where to look at/which main flaws it got etch

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yea point is no Wimbledon in ARF and that DJF is basically a new product, I gped it will post QC and review but honestly I am quite a noob on DJs so I wouldn’t know where to look at/which main flaws it got etch

Arf have better color on dial,better finish,corect bezel,arf is well known for best bracelets on reps ever... try to source only wimbeldon dial and install on arf,but overral arf is better and closer to gen
what i see on this djf that SELs are tottaly incorect,recession of sels is too high compared to lugs and sels are longer than lugs which is again incorect,arf have sels to lugs very close to gen and SELs are for me maybe the most important thing after dial