• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

anh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/20
Unfortunately there is no ARF with smooth bezel. I`m also looking for yours (in blue), so I have to choose between Noob or RZF.
Since I already have the superb ARF rhodium flutet bezel, I may take the ARF again...
Dilemma. I might do the same. Take the ARF, I wish the smooth bezel come out after Lunar New year .hehe

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I wanted the smooth bezel too and i bought a gen one from chrono around 200 usd. Is now to my modder :)

Which model bezel did you buy for the ARF DJ 41? Was is the Rolex 126334 or 116334?

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Do you guys think additional polishing of the fluted bezel is needed for the the ARF DJ41? or is it good enough ootb?

Bc1993

Horology Curious
27/1/20
i just bought this one. But cyclop look not in center of date window right?
everybody can tell me which item i need to change? The date wheel still bold ????
and do you know version of my watch? V1 or V2

Last edited:

MadWatches

Horology Curious
5/7/19

everybody can tell me which item i need to change? The date wheel still bold ????

Gen dw will make the dw look better, the dj41 just has one version v2 still needs to come

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
If anyone wants to trade their jubilee for my oyster bracelet, let me know and I’ll post a wtt

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia

looks good other than the DW. its probably the old stock as 6 oclock position is not "swiss made"

where did you get this piece from? vietnam i assume?

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
Bc1993, DW too bold, dial looks fine Swiss Made present and in correct 6 o'clock position, bezel looks good, straighten crystal when doing overlay. What crown do you have, line or dots.

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
Do you guys think additional polishing of the fluted bezel is needed for the the ARF DJ41? or is it good enough ootb?

Don't Do this. There are reports of the bezel being plated leaving the bezel more dull after polishing.

For what it's worth I always thought rhodinizing the fluted bezel could be a good option.
I wanted to give it a try when changing dw and chrystal.

Nevertheless it looks great ootb. Just give the watch a nice clean :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dissemination

JT888

17/6/15
Canada
Don't Do this. There are reports of the bezel being plated leaving the bezel more dull after polishing.

For what it's worth I always thought rhodinizing the fluted bezel could be a good option.
I wanted to give it a try when changing dw and chrystal.

Nevertheless it looks great ootb. Just give the watch a nice clean :)

Good point! I've thought about using a cape cod cloth on the fluted bezel to get that extra sparkle. I had used a cape cod cloth on a polished stainless steel nail bracelet before and it made the finish more dull; probably removed some of the platinum plating.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Good point! I've thought about using a cape cod cloth on the fluted bezel to get that extra sparkle. I had used a cape cod cloth on a polished stainless steel nail bracelet before and it made the finish more dull; probably removed some of the platinum plating.

o_O dont do that... just some decent soap applied with a cotton ear bud cleaner... and then do the same with water to rinse the soap away, and a drying cloth. That will get any grime off it and leave it looking beautiful. Alternatively, if you have an ultrasonic cleaner. Take the bezel off, by using slight pressure with a blunt knife (wrapped in tape), then chuck it into the utlrasonic.

Reactions: Grillo

JT888

17/6/15
Canada
o_O dont do that... just some decent soap applied with a cotton ear bud cleaner... and then do the same with water to rinse the soap away, and a drying cloth. That will get any grime off it and leave it looking beautiful. Alternatively, if you have an ultrasonic cleaner. Take the bezel off, by using slight pressure with a blunt knife (wrapped in tape), then chuck it into the utlrasonic.

Thanks. Will the bezel just snap back into place? Does an adhesive need to be applied?

srhoque

28/11/18

I have also done cleaning with an ammonia free windex solution (using micro fiber or any fine cotton cloth) and then wipe off with cloth dipped in hot water. This leaves a good shine.

The fluted bezel catches finger print smudges, oil and dirt very quickly. So it needs constant maintenance to retain shine.

Reactions: Grillo

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I've used cape cod on my fluted bezel DJ 41 from BP factory with no problems at all. Actually I've used it on all of my reps (VSF, JF, KOR, GF) and have had no problems. I would restrain, however, to apply thoroughly on any evident plated surface.

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
I've used cape cod on my fluted bezel DJ 41 from BP factory with no problems at all. Actually I've used it on all of my reps (VSF, JF, KOR, GF) and have had no problems. I would restrain, however, to apply thoroughly on any evident plated surface.

how do you remove the remaining liquid from the cape cod after polishing? you wipe it off or will rinse it thru watch?

and how does you guys polish and maintain the jubilee bracelet?

Last edited: