• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I like to play with them,i bent them to get perfect recession like gen,and with that i wanna have reserve if i messed up them
on my daytona i have one reserve springbars very good quality because i played with arf one,recession was too low and with bent i fixed recession

Haha okay, strange, but fair enough!

Anyone knows the crystal reference for these dj41?

B25-318

Also!
Off topic... but all you people quoting posts... please delete the pictures... it's so spammy on the forum when you leave the pictures in your quotes. Just quote it and remove the pictures, makes it easier to read/find things!
Robi01 jujucmme

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Haha okay, strange, but fair enough!

B25-318

Also!
Off topic... but all you people quoting posts... please delete the pictures... it's so spammy on the forum when you leave the pictures in your quotes. Just quote it and remove the pictures, makes it easier to read/find things!
Robi01 jujucmme

Im noob bro but thanks for this i will do it like that

fussball9999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/19
Any updates?

Unfortunately not. I am really patient, but it has been now two weeks since the money arrived on his account via TransferWise.
I just sent him an email asking for an update.
The last mail was from him last Tuesday (03. December) saying "Triangle is a little slow mate"...
I made a post in the TD section which I update frequently...

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Hi all,

I'm interested to get an ARF DJ 41 jubilee blue dial. Any expert can advise on what kind of mods other than then xtal and dw to make it more "GEN"?

Heard rumours that ARF coming out new versions with updated dial?

Thanks all!

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
fy1890

The dial itself isn't that close to gen, I have inspected this in person. The biggest tells are:

- ARF sunburst is completely off, it's too much and has a very metallic finish, also the way the light bounces off the dial is not gen like. The gen has a very subtle sunburst finish.
- The text on the dial, ARF the letters and numbers are thin in comparison to the gen. The biggest tell is the word ROLEX, on the gen it's very thick and bold white, ARF it's barely thicker than the text below it.
- The indices/hour markers are completely off. The ARF markers are wider and larger than the gen. Also the chrome edge on the indices around the lume is raised above the applied loom. Again this is wrong, on the gen the chrome border is flush against the lume markers. So far ONLY REF has got the indices 100% correct in terms of shape design and lume/border situation.
- Gen dial is a darker shade of royal blue, ARF is much lighter and less vibrant.

If the rumours are true of a new dial coming from ARF then let's hope they correct the mistakes they made with the current model.

Reactions: Wogi82 and jujucmme

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi all,

I'm interested to get an ARF DJ 41 jubilee blue dial. Any expert can advise on what kind of mods other than then xtal and dw to make it more "GEN"?

Heard rumours that ARF coming out new versions with updated dial?

Thanks all!

The only rumor I heard is of a new date wheel.

Rlxjoe

30/8/16
When’s this new batch due launch? I’ve been waiting since 21/11/19 for QC. Wondering if that’s why?

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
fy1890

The dial itself isn't that close to gen, I have inspected this in person. The biggest tells are:

- ARF sunburst is completely off, it's too much and has a very metallic finish, also the way the light bounces off the dial is not gen like. The gen has a very subtle sunburst finish.
- The text on the dial, ARF the letters and numbers are thin in comparison to the gen. The biggest tell is the word ROLEX, on the gen it's very thick and bold white, ARF it's barely thicker than the text below it.
- The indices/hour markers are completely off. The ARF markers are wider and larger than the gen. Also the chrome edge on the indices around the lume is raised above the applied loom. Again this is wrong, on the gen the chrome border is flush against the lume markers. So far ONLY REF has got the indices 100% correct in terms of shape design and lume/border situation.
- Gen dial is a darker shade of royal blue, ARF is much lighter and less vibrant.

If the rumours are true of a new dial coming from ARF then let's hope they correct the mistakes they made with the current model.

Thanks Razorig2 for the detailed information. Yeah my main concern was the dial too as DW i can just swap with the GEN. Any recommendation which factory's DJ 41 with jubilee is the closest to GEN and worth getting it with minimal mods?

Thanks again!

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
From what I can tell ARF hasn't had a major update to the DJ41 since May of this year, updated a couple oyster DJ41 YG in June but that's it. It is about time for an overhaul upgrade. That's what I'm waiting for.

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
From what I can tell ARF hasn't had a major update to the DJ41 since May of this year, updated a couple oyster DJ41 YG in June but that's it. It is about time for an overhaul upgrade. That's what I'm waiting for.

yeah i'm waiting as well before i pull the trigger to get it! Gonna make it my daily wear, looks classic and simple!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Why would they upgrade it? It's nearly perfect... the dial has minor faults. So does the date wheel really... I wouldn't wait.
You never know what happens in the rep world. ARF could get shutdown, and then you have no watch. This is a replica world of counterfeits... the next version could be worse and they will have stopped selling the current verison... this isn't Amazon and it isnt a legitimate sales organisation. At any time there is potential for shortages / zero production when authorities clamp down....

Plus the newer version of watches are not always the best.

There are numerous examples of this happening, where the previous edition is better than the latest... check out the super rep thread and you'll see plenty of "get V2" rather than "get v3".

The ARF DJ41 is near perfect, minor fault with the date wheel is the only thing you need to fix. Get it now, you might regret waiting. fy1890 jkingiii

Here's mine with gen crystal / gen date wheel / gen silver dial (but truthfully, they didnt add that much... it was more for me... than really altering the ARF. Well other than the datewheel... that was quite a big improvement)
20191028-171445.jpg

Last edited:

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Why would they upgrade it? It's nearly perfect... the dial has minor faults. So does the date wheel really... I wouldn't wait.
You never know what happens in the rep world. ARF could get shutdown, and then you have no watch. This is a replica world of counterfeits... the next version could be worse and they will have stopped selling the current verison... this isn't Amazon and it isnt a legitimate sales organisation. At any time there is potential for shortages / zero production when authorities clamp down....

Plus the newer version of watches are not always the best.

There are numerous examples of this happening, where the previous edition is better than the latest... check out the super rep thread and you'll see plenty of "get V2" rather than "get v3".

The ARF DJ41 is near perfect, minor fault with the date wheel is the only thing you need to fix. Get it now, you might regret waiting. fy1890 jkingiii

Here's mine with gen crystal / gen date wheel / gen silver dial (but truthfully, they didnt add that much... it was more for me... than really altering the ARF. Well other than the datewheel... that was quite a big improvement)
20191028-171445.jpg

Wow, looks good! Well but the fact now is that TDs dont have stock for the current DJ 41 blue dial....

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
Even if they don't do another version, will probably wait until next year so the Christmas rush is over. Demand is probably through the roof accounting for some of the new issues like incorrect crown. All in all still not a big deal considering what we get for the price. I received 2 new reps from ARF, not DJ, and love them. I just want the DJ41 I get to be their best (not my best) so less to mod to my liking. It is by far my favorite watch.

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Btw, hows the ARF jubilee bracelet? I own an NOOB Daytona V3 with ARF bracelet. What i can say that the touch and feel on the ARF bracelet is much more better than NOOB's.
Not sure about ARF's Jubilee?