• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
He said the current batch is still with bold dates but the new batch will be thinner and he can sell me the datedisc separately then.

How long did you have to wait before QC?
I want to order one, but I'm afraid QC would take too long, since I heard many had to wait 3-4 weeks before QC

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
a87012864426efe32473accb5450ba72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhoIam

Known Member
3/7/19
Awesome watch. Beautiful blue dial. Looks very clean. Maybe I had also ordered this instead of the GMT version.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
0fb6280b557e71825db3b321bae60bcd.jpg

+3 in 3 days amazing accuracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pickler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
Nice, I went for the silver. Finally got it after over 2 weeks of waiting. There seems to be a tiny dimple on the dial and the 6 o'clock induce is scratched. But otherwise I'm happy. Build quality and weight is excellent, just wish the quality control was as well in arf. The movement so far is accurate. I have a tiny 6.5" wrist so I had to take 6 links out! This is a big watch. Hoping for a similar style arf in 36mm with same movement .

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Nice, I went for the silver. Finally got it after over 2 weeks of waiting. There seems to be a tiny dimple on the dial and the 6 o'clock induce is scratched. But otherwise I'm happy. Build quality and weight is excellent, just wish the quality control was as well in arf. The movement so far is accurate. I have a tiny 6.5" wrist so I had to take 6 links out! This is a big watch. Hoping for a similar style arf in 36mm with same movement .
jmvdubzt.jpg
47ouufgp.jpg
3ojtxcwm.jpg
z6pphwe8.jpg

Very nice, silver is my favourite. It's the closest dial to gen imo. Plus when you buy it on a jubilee + fluted, you're buying it as a bit of a dressy number and silver really goes well for shirt, tie, formal attire. Equally so does the Rhodium but... silver is just classic, simple. My favourite :)

And don't take this the wrong way but I think you'd pull of the 36 better than the 41 *(39.5mm). It could just be the picture but I think you've got slightly too small wrists for it and dress pieces should be more understated. But that's purely a personal choice, if you like bigger/oversized watches then it looks great! Each to their own, a fantastic watch even with that small flaw!

Last edited: