• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

HolaAmigoEU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/18
EU
he did mine also this weekend with gen eta 2824
so the waiting is started to comeback,send me a video and looks outstanding
also have the gen crystal and the bezel white gold plated
have also orderd some more Crystals and datewheels,so hoping they will come

Can you perhaps show us the video of the white gold plated bezel?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Is this dw replacement any good for the A2824 movement on this watch?
Also, what about this dw overlay? Are they hard to apply?

You need a datewheel with the numbers positioned like on the Rolex 3235. I have no clue about these aftermarket inserts, it doesn't seem to be indicated. I haven't seen anyone here doing the mod with an aftermarket insert/overlay. Only with gen DW

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
You need a datewheel with the numbers positioned like on the Rolex 3235. I have no clue about these aftermarket inserts, it doesn't seem to be indicated. I haven't seen anyone here doing the mod with an aftermarket insert/overlay. Only with gen DW

Do you know where one can buy a gen DW for Rolex 3235? I have searched eBay and Google and cannot seem to find anything.

Reactions: Razorig2

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Do you know where one can buy a gen DW for Rolex 3235? I have searched eBay and Google and cannot seem to find anything.

Put a WTB here on M2M, subscribe to The Rolex Forum and/or ask folks here who have a good supply of gen parts such as Banana Split

Reactions: Tcc13c

louischenzo

3/2/19
kent,uk
EPBW18y
I recently picked up the ARF 126334 904l in a blue dial with the jubilee bracelet and have been in love with it. I finally had the bracelet adjusted and was able to wear it for the first time, and unfortunately after 2 hours at work, resting it against my plastic-surfaced workstation, I noticed the clasp looked like it had been rubbed against by sandpaper! I was surprised, especially after reading that 904l was suppose to be harder and more scratch-resistant than standard 316 stainless, and a bit of googling had reinforced such, but even so, Ii had my doubts so I decided to see just how soft this metal was. I took one of the plastic pen caps on my desk and ran it along the side of the watch case as a test and was appalled to see that even a plastic pen cap would be able to scratch the polish on the watch, as shown in the red circle in the first pic.

Is this normal for 904l or should I contact the dealer about this?

VStt8h.md.jpg

VSt340.md.jpg

i cannot see pics but are you sure you have taken all the protective plastic off? in some places its near impossible to tell it’s even there.

Sent from the RWI App

americanpsycho

30/6/19
Hey everyone, your ARFs look great!!

I am pulling the trigger on a Rolex DateJust 41mm soon - RZF just released a new version a few days ago, but I had my mind set on an ARF.

Question - when comparing to gen, I heard the fluted bezel (which ARF version has on the right) on ARFs is a dead giveaway due to it being SS and not white gold - would it be better to go with the SS bezel? Is it 'closer to gen'?

Also, how do you guys feel about the Jubilee bracelet - is it better to go with the Jubilee, or would the SS bracelet to be closer to gen/higher quality?

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17

I am pulling the trigger on a Rolex DateJust 41mm soon - RZF just released a new version a few days ago, but I had my mind set on an ARF.

Question - when comparing to gen, I heard the fluted bezel (which ARF version has on the right) on ARFs is a dead giveaway due to it being SS and not white gold - would it be better to go with the SS bezel? Is it 'closer to gen'?

Also, how do you guys feel about the Jubilee bracelet - is it better to go with the Jubilee, or would the SS bracelet to be closer to gen/higher quality?

SS bezel will always be a safer option as it is simpler to replicate...

Reactions: americanpsycho

americanpsycho

30/6/19
SS bezel will always be a safer option as it is simpler to replicate...

That was my thought as well, would give the watch a look closer to 'gen'. Although looking through the recent ARF releases, the fluted bezel looks pretty spot on.....seems to be the right depth/thickness/size - I think the only difference is that it is note white gold, but is that even visible to the naked eye?

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
That was my thought as well, would give the watch a look closer to 'gen'. Although looking through the recent ARF releases, the fluted bezel looks pretty spot on.....seems to be the right depth/thickness/size - I think the only difference is that it is note white gold, but is that even visible to the naked eye?

I’ve been lurking over this post since it began... don’t personally have a datejust yet but the consensus is that this is a pretty much spot on rep and although I don’t think the white gold would be noticeable to the naked eye as much as the fat datewheel font (which again wouldn’t be noticeable on anyone’s wrist)...

Reactions: americanpsycho

Mustaf19

12/6/19

I think the SS bezel is better because it is easier to reproduce. But the fluted bezel is so beautiful to me that I can't change...
And for the bracelet, I'd say ARF make the best bracelets, you won't be disappointed with the jubilee bracelet I think. And I find it much prettier than the oyster bracelet

Reactions: masterpiece777

americanpsycho

30/6/19
I’ve been lurking over this post since it began... don’t personally have a datejust yet but the consensus is that this is a pretty much spot on rep and although I don’t think the white gold would be noticeable to the naked eye as much as the fat datewheel font (which again wouldn’t be noticeable on anyone’s wrist)...

haha SAME! I think it is very close to being a NWBIG - I think with a gen datewheel and maybe a gen crystal, it will be virtually indistinguishable.

My friend has a gen DJ 41 with the white gold bezel - I have seen a lot of posts/videos of the ARF with the fluted bezel (SS), and it looks the same...don't think the difference is noticeable at all. The RZF DJ which was just released looks pretttty good as well.

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
haha SAME! I think it is very close to being a NWBIG - I think with a gen datewheel and maybe a gen crystal, it will be virtually indistinguishable.

My friend has a gen DJ 41 with the white gold bezel - I have seen a lot of posts/videos of the ARF with the fluted bezel (SS), and it looks the same...don't think the difference is noticeable at all. The RZF DJ which was just released looks pretttty good as well.

It is already listed as NWBIG.

What is your opinion on the RZF DJ and what are the differences compared to the ARF DJ? I couldn’t find really much info about the RZF just read somewhere that the DW seems to be better than the ARF but the dial is not so spot on.

americanpsycho

30/6/19
It is already listed as NWBIG.

What is your opinion on the RZF DJ and what are the differences compared to the ARF DJ? I couldn’t find really much info about the RZF just read somewhere that the DW seems to be better than the ARF but the dial is not so spot on.

Honestly, I am trying to get feedback on the RZF as well.

latinna just purchased an RZF, and the QC pics look great -> https://imgur.com/a/cDF6q13/

I am thinking maybe it will be better than the ARF because it was recently released? Also comes in a bit cheaper too

Jaxxun

Looking Around
29/12/14
Unfortunately I was pretty thorough when I removed all the protective plastic on the watch. The scratches to the bracelet and the test scratch on the case were indeed on the metal finish of the watch and not protective film. I'll be getting in contact with puretime and finding out what exactly is going on with my watch.

Tete

4/11/16
Honestly, I am trying to get feedback on the RZF as well.

latinna just purchased an RZF, and the QC pics look great -> https://imgur.com/a/cDF6q13/

I am thinking maybe it will be better than the ARF because it was recently released? Also comes in a bit cheaper too

Very bad bezel flute. Shake him. It is not like gen Datejust 41 126334. Is horrifying.

ARF cheating shines the dial, bad earmuffs, but a beautiful watch!!

atozzotas

7/1/15
Very bad bezel flute. Shake him. It is not like gen Datejust 41 126334. Is horrifying.

ARF cheating shines the dial, bad earmuffs, but a beautiful watch!!

Tete could you explain better? I’m
Interested on this information
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tete

4/11/16
Tete could you explain better? I’m
Interested on this information
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARF is not perfect, different earmuffs are and polished bad. The sunshine in the dial look cheap. But it is a very nice watch !!

RZF bezel flute it is totally different from gen.