Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

    ARF will release the 41mm DateJust soon.

    Only correct maker in the market, and will use 904L steel as usual.

    The black dial one, only ARF make it correct, dark rhodium dial, not all black dial.

    Looking forward to it!


    #2
    Looking forward to this one, without a doubt


    Sent from my iPhone using RWI

    Comment


      #3
      Hopefully the blue dial will be released at the same time

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by kobe24 View Post
        ARF will release the 41mm DateJust soon.

        Only correct maker in the market, and will use 904L steel as usual.

        The black dial one, only ARF make it correct, dark rhodium dial, not all black dial.

        Looking forward to it!

        thanks for the information.

        By the way, what do you mean?
        ARF makes only the black dial one correctly?
        Or rhodium dial too?


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          At last!
          My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by vcappp View Post

            thanks for the information.

            By the way, what do you mean?
            ARF makes only the black dial one correctly?
            Or rhodium dial too?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Black Dial = Dark Rhodium, there is no all black dial 41mm 126334

            Comment


              #7
              I have waited so long! Thanks <3 Was a period called for the Release? Or only "soon" ?

              Comment


                #8
                Ah awesome!!! Do we know when "soon" is, I want it for Xmas.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Looks good, have a friend that's been waiting to get a Nice datejust, will reccomend this one to him.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Baz1984 View Post
                    Ah awesome!!! Do we know when "soon" is, I want it for Xmas.
                    No release date is known according to Angus. I'm curious about what the price will be, I'm sure it won't be cheap.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by gilrob View Post

                      No release date is known according to Angus. I'm curious about what the price will be, I'm sure it won't be cheap.
                      It won't be cheap but I bet it will be the best one out there. The new 904 op 39mm from Arf has just come out, thats around $480 compare to $370 of the precious one, I'm expecting to see about $80 price rise from the noon watch.

                      I'm curious to see if they will stick with the 2824 movement or if they will put a clone in it (like the op 39mm)

                      was so close to buying a bp, think I will wait it put a month or so..



                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by kobe24 View Post

                        Black Dial = Dark Rhodium, there is no all black dial 41mm 126334
                        Any details on the movement and dial colors variations?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by stu00a View Post

                          Any details on the movement and dial colors variations?
                          They may use same A2824 movement, same as 126600.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Hope this come in two tone

                            Comment


                              #15
                              how exciting... i can't wait

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X