• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Black Sub QC pics question

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Bezel marks just look like smudges...cyclops looks fine (Its really hard to get a straight on shot with a camera). I do see what you're referencing with the date window cutout...its difficult to tell if its just a trick on the eyes from the cyclops or leftover trimming from the cut out. You can ask for a close up of the date window to confirm. Everything else to me looks spot on though.

Donmartinodellaprivoz

Looking Around
13/7/15
Thanks for your reply! Those marks on the bezel are visible from two different angles so not sure if just a glare.. Maybe some adhesive residue? Or maybe I'm just too picky..:)

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Bezel mark is a reflection of the plastic on the bracelet and a smudge

The watch looks perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks for your reply! Those marks on the bezel are visible from two different angles so not sure if just a glare.. Maybe some adhesive residue? Or maybe I'm just too picky..:)

Maybe you've just never bought a fake watch before. If they all looked as good as this one we'd all be laughing - accept, or go buy the gen.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It looks like a monkey pube is on the pearl in the first pic.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It looks like a monkey pube is on the pearl in the first pic.

Forget that monkey, remember what the psychiatrist told you - put the monkey behind you and move on.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Forget that monkey, remember what the psychiatrist told you - put the monkey behind you and move on.

Since Tripdog is being a dick.....I'm leaving

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Don't leave broski, I can be an asshole sometimes, but this place needs you . . .
giphy.gif