• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Plase help QC my Noob v8 Sub 116610LN

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That’s a beautiful V7.

brekfastnook

Horology Curious
11/9/18
Tucker It's supposed to be a v8 from Marvellous, and what about the SEL gap on the top left and right of the first pic?

brekfastnook

Horology Curious
11/9/18
Heres a better pic from Marv

Not sure if the SELs are good or not

Last edited by a moderator:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Tucker It's supposed to be a v8 from Marvellous, and what about the SEL gap on the top left and right of the first pic?
I’m just giving you a hard time. You’re not supposed to post QCs without a specific questions. The Mods may delete your pics and you may get some rude comments. However, as friend of the Noob I will help you. The watch looks great. Don’t get hung up on the highly magnified pics. Accept it and enjoy it. Congrats on your first rep.

brekfastnook

Horology Curious
11/9/18
Tucker Thanks, new to this forum. So it's fine even with the gaps? Heres a pic that Marv took after the regular QC pics if I can get your opinion once again:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Tucker Thanks, new to this forum. So it's fine even with the gaps? Heres a pic that Marv took after the regular QC pics if I can get your opinion once again:
It’s fine. It’s hard to tell without wearing it. Remember, it’s your watch. If it really bugs you ask for another. However, the next watch may have more issues. They are rep watches. They are all going to have issues. Even the gens have issues. If you get hung up on minor flaws you are not going to enjoy this hobby. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It looks good. I guarantee when you open up the package and pull out the watch the first thing you will notice is how small the actual watch is and how you can’t even see these issues that concerned you. Accept it and enjoy the sh!t out of it.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Tucker Lastly is the bezel slightly crooked? or am I just paranoid

You were pushing your luck with the first post, by the time you got to the 5th post your luck fell off the cliff.

It's a fake watch, if you want perfection buy the real thing.

superomarson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/18
Berlin
hi Tucker

I had a Sub Noob V7 and I had huge issues with the date
I'm thinking of buying a new sub
what's your suggestion

Submariner 114060 LN Black Ceramic V8 Noob
or
Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ARF
or
Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic 904L V9 Noob

and what movement would you suggest?
if not listet pleas tell me you favorit sub - and why

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yikes

Reactions: tripdog

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
hi Tucker

I had a Sub Noob V7 and I had huge issues with the date
I'm thinking of buying a new sub
what's your suggestion

Submariner 114060 LN Black Ceramic V8 Noob
or
Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ARF
or
Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic 904L V9 Noob

and what movement would you suggest?
if not listet pleas tell me you favorit sub - and why

Please specify the date issue. Go with the ARF if you don’t plan to modify. If you are going to mod the watch go Noob. Definitely go with the 2836 movement. It’s much more reliable. My favorite sub is the 16610 LN. I love the old classic. I prefer a no date in the ceramic version. I also prefer tall, thin blondes. I’m more of a leg and ass man that’s a boob man. The problem with big breasts is that sometimes they don’t look good naked. They may look great in clothes but when you free those girls they can be really gnarly.

Reactions: stufuse

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Tucker

i’m making pasta this evening - should I make a ragu sauce or a nice amatricana? Pls help.
Despite the fact that tomato based sauces can give me explosive diarrhea, I still prefer a good red sauce. The secret in any good amatricana is getting just the right amount of onions.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Despite the fact that tomato based sauces can give me explosive diarrhea, I still prefer a good red sauce. The secret in any good amatricana is getting just the right amount of onions.

And now we know why onions were in the package from that one TD... mystery solved!!!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Please specify the date issue. Go with the ARF if you don’t plan to modify. If you are going to mod the watch go Noob. Definitely go with the 2836 movement. It’s much more reliable. My favorite sub is the 16610 LN. I love the old classic. I prefer a no date in the ceramic version. I also prefer tall, thin blondes. I’m more of a leg and ass man that’s a boob man. The problem with big breasts is that sometimes they don’t look good naked. They may look great in clothes but when you free those girls they can be really gnarly.

Big tits almost always look better in the wrapper.