• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hand picked by TD Noob V9 116610LV 3135 Hulk Submariner !!!

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
You LOL and HAHAHAH an awful lot - be careful, a full minute of LOLs and 30 seconds of HAHAHA can destroy up to 1000 brain cells - for some one like you that's life threatening.

HAAHAHAHA. whatever mate. i had live like that for 27 years and still counting. we will see each other again here, until we turn 80yo dog. LOL

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
You seem to not get the point, do you? Me, trip, dave (just to name a few) have told you to watch your mouth and yet you go out and shoot shit like that again? Not how it works man, not at all.

Regarding your QC video, wait a bit but if you accepted it, you can post it.

okay. please keep quiet for now. thank you. we can sure debate cant we? but focus on the topic please.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
HAAHAHAHA. whatever mate. i had live like that for 27 years and still counting. we will see each other again here, until we turn 80yo dog. LOL

Last warning,keep on posting this crap, the taunts, the insults, the nonsensical gibberish about TDs and your thread will get closed - do you understand ?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ~!! YOU GOT IT !

and nope bro, you need to watch the whole video, cant be base on just my photos i had posted, because i can only capture on certain angles of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3PQMAFo4aw&t=596s heres my QC that i had accepted.

Now all you people go watch that video man. go to his channel posted videos you guys will see the perfection of alignments, hundreds of videos are the same perfect alignments which basically you have nothing to pick or pin point. * FRESH FROM FACTORY ALIGNMENTS * NOT TALKING ABOUT MODS OR FRANKEN & SHITS ! *

if these watches are not hand picked, explain !!! why he got such perfect alignments every single time for every single customers he had !!! =.=''' i am tired of arguing. LOL.

I did watch the video and its clearly misaligned. Look at the 6. Like i said i know his channels for 5-6 years not everything is perfect there. On his other channel he has videos which shows him in malls getting them yes.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Last warning,keep on posting this crap, the taunts, the insults, the nonsensical gibberish about TDs and your thread will get closed - do you understand ?

Not again.. please focus on the topics read please SMH.

Sent from the RWI App

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
okay. please keep quiet for now. thank you. we can sure debate cant we? but focus on the topic please.

You do not tell me what to do, comprendre? Trippy closed the thread, I will give you an infraction.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
oh by the way, i think kids at kindergarten can even tell that you have a bad rep with all the misalignment. HAHAHAHA enjoy your super 99.9999% rep faggot.

This is once, any further such abuse of fellow members will result in punitive action, alles klar? RWI will not tolerate bullying/abuse of members or staff in any way, shape or form.

Thread is open again, I expect to hear from you sadistface, you owe some people an apology.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ok don't want to reply? No problems, see you in three months.

greg_r Mike on a bike wimpie007 You may wish to keep an eye on potty mouth if he's in your neck of the woods.

Kornsoup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/16
Now that the cat is out of the bag. OP’s non TD is etatw2011 aka twtime2014 who operates out of watchbus and Naver Line mobile app. etatw2011’s signature is vomit inducing QC video with quick zooming in and out like Micheal Bay’s movies.

Back in 2012, etatw2011 also claimed that all his watches were produced in Taiwan and not China: (https://rwg.cc/topic/147600-anyone-bought-from-etatw2011/) so when he says he handpicks his watches at noob factory, it might just be all marketing talk.

At the end of the day, it’s your money, go with what seller you want. But remember TDs are TD here for a reason.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Of course, it’s all bs. Thanks boss.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
This “TD” is hilarious, I love his videos.

Seen him fixing an AP, it was raining screws and gaskets that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Thank god this idiot was banned..i cant believe this thread went along for 16 pages.

Reactions: leo6929

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
There are some videos were the Non-TD goes to shops etc and buy the watches like this one:

No idea if thats really "handpicked". Maybe thats what the Non-TD means with "handpicked" buy them from shops? No idea actually.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
There are some videos were the Non-TD goes to shops etc and buy the watches like this one:

No idea if thats really "handpicked". Maybe thats what the Non-TD means with "handpicked" buy them from shops? No idea actually.

There you have it - the guy was picking up the watches with his hands, therefore they are hand picked reps.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
If I am being brutally honest, pearl looks like crap on the noobs.

And yeah all watches are handpicked.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Unless wholesale.

Or if your TD multi tasks with his feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk