• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hand picked by TD Noob V9 116610LV 3135 Hulk Submariner !!!

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
Yes I know he did that for many years. But now only private links

It's the same dude YouTube showed me his accounts and I always subbed him :D sadly now it's only private so you must know the link :D

no bro, i think we are talking about a different guy, his youtube channel is not private.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Oh then I didn't find it yet lol i thought its private because his previous ones are deleted.

Nevermind not a TD here so yeah

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
LOL then whats the point of barking? i am not interested to share my TD too dog, i am here to share my new piece. LOLOLOL. there are rules, i do not want to break them as i respect this forum. i know i sure can share my QC video here because i have already accepted the watch. wooof! ~ from eating off a fork to having an unassisted bowel movement. woof woof ~!

Sweet jesus you're a special one aren't you.

I have no idea what you're blathering about.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Sweet jesus you're a special one aren't you.

I have no idea what you're blathering about.

oh well, it doesn't matter anyways. it will be good that if you do not know, else you will start woofing away again. =)

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
If you want to start a fight carry on - I guarantee you'll regret that decision.

nah. i got no time to waste on a trip wire dogg, mate. i will sleep, *in peace* (= shooo~ back off !

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
You watch that fucking runaway train of a brain of yours and I'll watch my fucking mouth - OK dumbo ?

sure do. dummy. hahahs its okay dude, relax ~ chill a little mate. have a beer. dont be tripping like a mad dog, trip dog.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
sure do. dummy. hahahs its okay dude, relax ~ chill a little mate. have a beer. dont be tripping like a mad dog, trip dog.

You flap at the mouth like a coked up fucking poodle - would you like your mommy to come and collect you ?

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
You flap at the mouth like a coked up fucking poodle - would you like your mommy to come and collect you ?

HAHAHAHA you're cute man. alright alright chill ! peace out ~

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13

If thats the TD (which i guess because of the pic at page one), the 6 oclock is not straight/misaligned. So hmmm he has another channel (no idea why? but its the same voice).

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
mind your mouth. =)

You seem to not get the point, do you? Me, trip, dave (just to name a few) have told you to watch your mouth and yet you go out and shoot shit like that again? Not how it works man, not at all.

Regarding your QC video, wait a bit but if you accepted it, you can post it.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
HAHAHAHA you're cute man. alright alright chill ! peace out ~

You LOL and HAHAHAH an awful lot - be careful, a full minute of LOLs and 30 seconds of HAHAHA can destroy up to 1000 brain cells - for some one like you that's life threatening.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16

If thats the TD (which i guess because of the pic at page one), the 6 oclock is not straight/misaligned. So hmmm he has another channel (no idea why? but its the same voice).

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ~!! YOU GOT IT !

and nope bro, you need to watch the whole video, cant be base on just my photos i had posted, because i can only capture on certain angles of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3PQMAFo4aw&t=596s heres my QC that i had accepted.

Now all you people go watch that video man. go to his channel posted videos you guys will see the perfection of alignments, hundreds of videos are the same perfect alignments which basically you have nothing to pick or pin point. * FRESH FROM FACTORY ALIGNMENTS * NOT TALKING ABOUT MODS OR FRANKEN & SHITS ! *

if these watches are not hand picked, explain !!! why he got such perfect alignments every single time for every single customers he had !!! =.=''' i am tired of arguing. LOL.