• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hand picked by TD Noob V9 116610LV 3135 Hulk Submariner !!!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
if you are talking about Gens then i guess you are redundant to comment in this post as it clearly says its a V9. LOL you can read right? you are way too out of topic if you are talking about Gen watches. that is even more funnier. but if you are talking about a Rep mod or franken then i suggest you post at somewhere else, cause i doubt you are able to read again. this post is about a Rep V9 out from factory which have good alignments, i dont give a shit about your 99.999% of how good is your Gen, because a Gen is still a Gen even it has bad alignments even if it had a ugly insert it still sells the same price. LOL

but a bad piece of rep with all the misalignment are a total waste of money! factory produces good reps that is why people are spending so much money of reps, but if misalignment fcuk that watch even worst then whats the point? LOL.

well i dont believe you dont own a "rep piece" LOL i had never encounter someone giggling at my reps or neither do i need to try to fooling the kids. but i guess you have encounter that before? and what is even funnier is that if you are talking about fooling kids at kindergarten, i think your bad piece of mis align rep will be most suitable. LOLOL

oh by the way, i think kids at kindergarten can even tell that you have a bad rep with all the misalignment. HAHAHAHA enjoy your super 99.9999% rep faggot.

watch your mouth

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
You have the right to disagree,since we re talking personal preferences here, important is that everyone has to realise that this is a rep.Aligned rehaut is not a problem,even if your v8549385 isnt correctly centered,a watchsmith can fix that for you.
Anyway,overaalyzing things wont change anything.This watch and every other v9 watch are reps and thats it.There are far more bad things than good things in reps,sure they are really imporved from previous releases,but still.Someone who knows doesnt need the details to see that this is a rep.Someone who doesnt know as well wouldnt even notice a 0,02mm rehaut misalignment,or Dw position.These are things that you learn from studying in the forums,an untrained eye wont even bother checking how the DW sits.
half a thousan or 500$ isnt that much for a watch..its actually pretty cheap for what you get,a cheap knock off of a gen.

Yeah. Just like what I had said, dude this is RWI.. Of cos we are talking about rep watches more than anything else. Like I said if you can get the details right why spend the extra money to realign it? I believe everyone is trying to perfect their reps to get as close as the gen, be it out from factory be it mod or franken too. Lols

If be base on what u had said then there's no point of getting reps already. LOL because no matter what people who knows knows people who doesn't doesn't at all right ? But for the fact that we are here talking about the 99% of people who doesn't can even tell from the alignments that the watch is rep easily because of bad reps. Even if you got the best deal from the best factory.

You're way out of topic

Sent from the RWI App

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Yeah. Just like what I had said, dude this is RWI.. Of cos we are talking about rep watches more than anything else. Like I said if you can get the details right why spend the extra money to realign it? I believe everyone is trying to perfect their reps to get as close as the gen, be it out from factory be it mod or franken too. Lols

If be base on what u had said then there's no point of getting reps already. LOL because no matter what people who knows knows people who doesn't doesn't at all right ? But for the fact that we are here talking about the 99% of people who doesn't can even tell from the alignments that the watch is rep easily because of bad reps. Even if you got the best deal from the best factory.

You're way out of topic

Sent from the RWI App
Boy believe me i m right in the topic.Just different opinions,you just try too hard to force your opinion to anyone here because that s what you believe.
Keep it to yourself and believe what you want.I didint mention anywhere that there s no point getting reps,i just stated that you overthink stupid details on a watch that has nothing to do with the gen,
But i get it you pass your reps as gens thats why you pay attention to what others who will hold your watch have to say.
Go get em with that gen v9

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
LOL what a joke.

Sent from the RWI App

This is not a joke. You better watch your mouth or else you’ll see where it bri(n)gs you. Comprendre?

I will not comment on your watch as you surely are aware yourself that you overpaid and are just trying your best to make it seem reasonable to you.

Reactions: JohnnyBe

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Boy believe me i m right in the topic.Just different opinions,you just try too hard to force your opinion to anyone here because that s what you believe.
Keep it to yourself and believe what you want.I didint mention anywhere that there s no point getting reps,i just stated that you overthink stupid details on a watch that has nothing to do with the gen,
But i get it you pass your reps as gens thats why you pay attention to what others who will hold your watch have to say.
Go get em with that gen v9

Dude LOL first thing first .. how am I forcing my opinion to others? I'm just sharing this post and sharing my opinions when joker's comes about to say it's not true, but the fact that it is. That's all!

This post is about my TD picking the best alignment for me other than the bad alignment That's it! Not about inserts colour or Gen parts or mods. Not about having a best reps and stuff it's still a V9 after all with good alignments that is it.

Like what I said even if you don't agree to me yes $500 is a cheap for a watch. I had own the gens before too, but if we are talking about reps it's expensive. And the most important thing is who doesn't want a good rep? By that I mean big factory producing as close as possible, that is why we are all here ! But if you're talking about $500 on a bad rep I would say it's not just expensive it's a waste of money! It's not about the price it's about the where the money you are spending on! It can be a BK sub for $1k if it's worth it or not!

Hmm.. I don't agree saying that I pass my rep as gen, because theres no way rep can get close to a Gen everyone knows it. But I would say I have higher expectations in rep industry that's why I sold my gen and I'm here. Because 99% people don't care or doesn't know and I know a few rich people who collects reps instead of gens. That's my point of view. Expectations. Just like everyone is trying to perfect their reps in all kinds of mods spending even more than $500. Or 1k

I don't think details are stupid tho. And it's not overanalyzing everything counts and we want to get the best possible as close as gens. This is a replica game and it's fun.

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
This is not a joke. You better watch your mouth or else you’ll see where it bri(n)gs you. Comprendre?

I will not comment on your watch as you surely are aware yourself that you overpaid and are just trying your best to make it seem reasonable to you.

LOL .. it's a joke to me no matter where it brings me. You need to check out the TDs website to check on the price and stop talking without knowing. HAH!

Sent from the RWI App

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
LOL .. it's a joke to me no matter where it brings me. You need to check out the TDs website to check on the price and stop talking without knowing. HAH!

Sent from the RWI App

You’re a joke. You’re getting played and you come back for more. You’re definitely not the sharpest knife in the box. And yes, that is exactly what you got.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
You’re a joke. You’re getting played and you come back for more. You’re definitely not the sharpest knife in the box. And yes, that is exactly what you got.

Lols.. chill boy. I didn't say I'm a knife dude. I don't understand what you're saying already.. stick with the topic. Don't be a fool, fool. What u mean by getting played? Have you check the price of a V9 yet? LOL if not please do. Else u look like one again when you start commenting blindly.

Sent from the RWI App

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
Lols.. chill boy. I didn't say I'm a knife dude. I don't understand what you're saying already.. stick with the topic. Don't be a fool, fool. What u mean by getting played? Have you check the price of a V9 yet? LOL if not please do. Else u look like one again when you start commenting blindly.

Sent from the RWI App

Seems like you keep repeating yourself over and over again all getting little tiring now someone please ban this user or kill the thread as its blatantly obvious everyone here knows nothing and we all should go away and read more and learn :banned2::banned2::banned2::picard:

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Lets bet! i am confident and i will receive the exact same watch with this exact serial no as shown on the rehaut!
FYI this is not the first time i had purchase from him already tho. but for now only time will tell after i had received the watch.

anyways the watch looks beautiful right? there's nothing much to pick from this piece anyways.

Ive been out of things for awhile. Have the rep manufactures started using different serial numbers? They used to all be the same for many of the watches.

Reactions: sadistface

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Seems like you keep repeating yourself over and over again all getting little tiring now someone please ban this user or kill the thread as its blatantly obvious everyone here knows nothing and we all should go away and read more and learn :banned2::banned2::banned2::picard:

Hahahahahaha.. you should boy. Cause you know nothing at all and start blabbering with magical powder and your Disney wonderland. Go now live in your own fantasy land.

Sent from the RWI App

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Sent from the RWI App

Maybe you should do that. On a trusted dealer site, not your storyteller. Where did I go off topic? You seem to fail at the slightest attempt of using your brain to read in context so it doesn't really surprise me you got played like that. Typical victim, what else is new. Get off this now and stop acting like a fool or chatting shit to other members. This is my last warning.

Reactions: leo6929

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Ok guys, lets calm down. Im invoking my former MOD status. No need to get so mad. They're only watches. Those that have been around awhile know that this story is very unlikely. However, there have been dealers in the past that would hand pick and QC watches. TTK (The watch Prince I think hes known as now) and a few other have done this in the past.

And you overpaid a bit. V9 Noobs can be had for less.

Reactions: sadistface

JerzyBoy973

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/15
Mods. Please lock this thread. It’s clear that there’s no benefit in further dialogue on this matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leighd3179

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
sadistface you are being instructed to stand down now , do not call the members names like "faggot " or anything else , and do NOT disrespect RWI Staff members ....ever

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
What a waste of perfectly good time. Subscribed just to watch the final act.