• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hand picked by TD Noob V9 116610LV 3135 Hulk Submariner !!!

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
Hey guys, just wish to share my excitement! after looking up online and done comparison & research on RWI, between Arf Hulk & Noob Hulk i had decided to go with Noob V9 Hulk.

Ordered the watch and make payments on 29/09/18, waited 9 days for the QC! Perfect alignments for insert, pearls rehuat, DW, cyclops and even the laser etched crown, fresh from factory.

Cant wait to receive the watch as for now! i will clean up the watch once i received it and will post even more photos! Stay tune for this beautiful piece.

UX90a.md.jpg
UXsjg.md.jpg
UXflG.md.jpg
UXPAy.md.jpg
UXNbq.md.jpg
UXTM0.md.jpg
UXiq6.md.jpg
UXhAF.md.jpg
UXjlr.md.jpg
UXLvI.md.jpg
UXXqo.md.jpg
UX4ML.md.jpg
UXmBK.md.jpg
UXA8e.md.jpg
UtVvT.md.jpg

Last edited:

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
You actually believe your TD went to Noob factory and met guys and personally picked your watch for you ............. your TD sounds awesome do tell who it is so we can all get this special personal service he offers :hehehe:

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
You actually believe your TD went to Noob factory and met guys and personally picked your watch for you ............. :hehehe:

He didn't went to noob factory mate, he can only meet the people who sells the watches. I don't think anyone knows where the factory is.

But yes TD can choose and pick the watches. U can trust me on that.

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
You actually believe your TD went to Noob factory and met guys and personally picked your watch for you ............. your TD sounds awesome do tell who it is so we can all get this special personal service he offers :hehehe:

But sadly he's not a TD here, so I can't say who he is. Lols. But he's an awesome guy!!! Maybe u need to look around to learn more about TD. Hah!

Sent from the RWI App

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
your watch looks like 99% of the QC pics ive seen for the Noob v9 so I wouldnt believe all the BS your TD is feeding you out of interest who is the TD your using ?

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
your watch looks like 99% of the QC pics ive seen for the Noob v9 so I wouldnt believe all the BS your TD is feeding you out of interest who is the TD your using ?

Lets bet! i am confident and i will receive the exact same watch with this exact serial no as shown on the rehaut!
FYI this is not the first time i had purchase from him already tho. but for now only time will tell after i had received the watch.

anyways the watch looks beautiful right? there's nothing much to pick from this piece anyways.

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
yeah not disputing the fact the watch is lovely but you're being very silly if you believe all the BS your TD is feeding you as I think I speak on behalf of most of the RWI forum your TD is speaking utter rubbish and spinning you Disney tales about the watch and how it was obtained but if you want to believe your comical TD stories then cool and hes not actually a TD then is what your telling me as well in your last post LOL.

P.S should have chosen the ARF hulk its much better out the box :punk:

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16

Trust me dude, lol if you own a few reps you can take yours out and check the alignments that you had on those pieces. Especially rolex, because there are too much details to get the perfect alignments one

Basically the factory mass produces these watches, and pass them to "retailers" to take stock or sell, depending on our TD whether if you have a big or small TD.

Then once TD receive an order they will go and pick up the watches for you then come QC and stuff.. different TD have different ways of doing their own business. If your TD doesn't go into small details like these then that's your TD and that's his way of doing business. LOL

But not many TD will hand pick because it's super tideous, and majority of these pieces had alignment issues especially rolex and there are some without, perfect fresh from factory.

Hence alignments are always a "lucky" thing.

If my TD hand pick and go into these small details for me then that's my TD ways of doing business LOL.. not BS -.-"

Not only these alignments details and they will test and run the watch +- seconds and trust me TD does open up the watch and try to adjust the seconds running perfect as possible for u too. LOL

For example if you get the a bad +- 12-20s they can open up the case back and adjust it to 0 to 4s+-

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
yeah not disputing the fact the watch is lovely but you're being very silly if you believe all the BS your TD is feeding you as I think I speak on behalf of most of the RWI forum your TD is speaking utter rubbish and spinning you Disney tales about the watch and how it was obtained but if you want to believe your comical TD stories then cool and hes not actually a TD then is what your telling me as well in your last post LOL.

I had compared Arf to Noob V8 to Gen tho, but sadly there are a few deadly points I can't accept on Arf.. like example the thin engraving rehuat, the fat minuets hand, the huge gaps on the crown guard.. and the fat numbers on the bezel.. and the x3 magnifying cyclops big dates..

to my eyes Noob V9 still looks closer to Gen.. apart from that SEL, that.. maybe I will just buy a Arf bracelet and slap it on.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16

So once TD received the orders from us, they will go pick up these orders from those retailers that are stocking them, it could be in a shop it could be anywhere that carries these big factory's watches.

Then depending on how many pieces they have in stocks TD will then collect from them depending on numbers of orders.

For example if the Noob factory only delivers 25 piece of V9 hulks to this particular shop, then these shop will notify TD to come pick them up. "Stocks arrived"

At this point depending on whether your TD does do these extra checking and hand picking "tideous work" for u or not.

If your TD have for example 10 orders of V9 Hulk he then will collect 10 pieces from the shop and do a QC and send it to you. This is basically how it works.

It's not a Disney story lol it's a knowledge of how things works.

Like for my TD. He then will go down and hand picked the best for me. He checks for everything and after collecting then sends a make a QC video and recheck the watches again. It's 11 mins of QC video thorough check.

Sent from the RWI App

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
actually one of the funniest threads ive seen in a while only thing really missing from storytime was the magic dust he sprinkled on your perfect v9 to adjust the timeloss and fix all the imperfections or was it his magic wand your TD used who shall remain nameless as hes not actually a TD lol

Reactions: JohnnyBe

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
actually one of the funniest threads ive seen in a while only thing really missing from storytime was the magic dust he sprinkled on your perfect v9 to adjust the timeloss and fix all the imperfections or was it his magic wand your TD used who shall remain nameless as hes not actually a TD lol

Lol say what you want. TD are trusted dealers. There's no perfect replica LOL don't get me wrong I'm talking about factory flaws that factory often had down here.

Well if a seller is responsible for my watch and gets me what I want and do the tideous work then he's a trusted dealer to me for sure.

Hahaha you don't need a big name to be a TD that's recognise by everyone and for godsake there's tons of dealers out there which is 100 times better! U need to see the world. LOL

And you telling me u got all those misalignment from a seller u paid such a high price for as TDs? Nah not for me mate.

But do your home work before you talk magical and Disney HAHA! Don't be clowning yourself tho. You can't even tell what's a bad rep and u be commenting HAH!

Sent from the RWI App