• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is this Sea dweller?

Doc brown

1/11/17
From the clasp marking it seems to be a JF. Maybe even a Narika Bangkok made SD. They use the same clasp PJ3 on their Regmariners.

Maksimum210

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
The bezel insert has undergone a paint mod. I’d be very surprised if it has a Swiss ETA. Any movement pics?

I will try to take those. Really no idea what that piece is. From the winding sound it feels like eta( owned a couple lower range gems with those) never opened the watch before

Sent from the RWI App

Maksimum210

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
From the clasp marking it seems to be a JF. Maybe even a Narika Bangkok made SD. They use the same clasp PJ3 on their Regmariners.

So is it actually worth something? It is freaking large and heavy, so it wont really be seeing a lot of wrist time. I also need to fund the safari and the mods......

Sent from the RWI App

Doc brown

1/11/17
So is it actually worth something? It is freaking large and heavy, so it wont really be seeing a lot of wrist time. I also need to fund the safari and the mods......

Sent from the RWI App

If you can open it up, you will get an answer straight away how good the quality is. I fear it may be a Bangkok Narika model, which is not bad about medium level running either a clone ETA or the DJ2813 Miyota. If you can measure the vph and it is 21,600 its the DJ2813. If it's 28,800 its an ETA. A phone app will do just fine. Hairspring etc.